OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Kinda off topic but People who went to the Aston Martin Event in Staples do you know when and where they gonna post the vids of the Aston Martin simulation?

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Kinda off topic but People who went to the Aston Martin Event in Staples do you know when and where they gonna post the vids of the Aston Martin simulation?
Youtube i believe... dont know when

Picked a bad time to try and stop buying shoes to save some money
smh.gif
keyword "try"
laugh.gif

del sols with their original laces look best imo because it matches the speckled midsole. otherwise i'd have to go with the yellow laces from the BL's.

Ok, so I just read this article about Kobe on USA Today's website, and was dumb struck by this little excerpt:
"So far the Phil Jackson-Steve Nash feud has been the most entertaining thing about Suns-Lakers, but that changes tonight when Bryant laces up the Air Zoom Kobe II's."

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]
[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]#@$?!?![/font]

[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]I checked the date and re-read the article, and nothing to explain the writer's knowledge of it.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]http://content.usatoday.c...-kobe-be-the-best-ever/1[/font]

ok, just checked the date and realized it was the 17th. Where the hell did that writer get that info?

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by justinsan

so does the 30% off work at foot action also?
yeah, from what I understand...foot action has a coupon for 30% off just like footlocker.

so do u have a link to the 30% off for FOOTACTION??  thanks.

Originally Posted by CFC24

ok, just checked the date and realized it was the 17th. Where the hell did that writer get that info?
lol average consumers are dumb. The writer probably don't know about Kobe shoes and thought that the IV was Kobe I

Eastbay is also bringing back the 20% off Eastbay gift cards with promo code EMEBT52P if you guys use the Bing 15% cashback, you're looking at around 35% off some Kobes. I live in CA so I'm getting no tax on Eastbay purchases plus free 3 day shipping. I was originally going to use the footlocker 30% vip discount, but this works better for me.

By the way, do you guys know if Eastbay will be getting the del sols?

The Del Sols look really good.  What is the official Del Sol Release date?  It would be great to use the 30% off to get these. 

ill probably return the del sols i bought last week and repurchase it with the 30% discount + another pair.

Originally Posted by lakers911

Eastbay is also bringing back the 20% off Eastbay gift cards with promo code EMEBT52P if you guys use the Bing 15% cashback, you're looking at around 35% off some Kobes. I live in CA so I'm getting no tax on Eastbay purchases plus free 3 day shipping. I was originally going to use the footlocker 30% vip discount, but this works better for me.

By the way, do you guys know if Eastbay will be getting the del sols?

that's what i do too
smile.gif

but del sols prob wont be dropping till mid june on EB..

Back
Top Bottom