OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by justinsan

you would think them footlocker employees would get a little educated about shoes before they get the job
smh.gif
i would guess maybe 1 in 25 employees knows anything about sneakers. 1 in 50 knows about tech in the sneakers. the company wants sales people, not shoe heads. why do you think they make stores push the cleaners and add ons so much?

I take pride in the fact I keep up with tech/release dates/weartest info on footwear but MOST customers don't care, and the company doesn't either. Those that are in the know are under utilized imo and never given the chance to excel in the field and make headway elsewhere. Blame the higher ups/ceo's for not wanting compentant people in the field.

I just came back from the mall easy cop. 2 pair (del sol and inlines) for 199.75 with the 30% coupon
pimp.gif

Sorry to crash the Del Sol love fest in here and all.....but I finally got my hands on a pair of these!
happy.gif

My favorite and best Kobe V cw IMO
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Sorry to crash the Del Sol love fest in here and all.....

My favorite and best Kobe V cw IMO
pimp.gif

Bout time someone did!!!!!
laugh.gif

Im not hating on the del sol, since I might cop a pair with the 30% off....

but this is my list as far as LAKERS CWs

1. Aways
2. Inlines
3. Holmes
4. POPs
5. Del Sols

Still no del sols in Chicago either, I guess I'll keep waiting. Would have been nice to scoop with the 30 coupon but there most likely not getting them here before Monday. Oh well there worth retail for me. Such a nice colorway

sooo went to footaction today with my 30% off coupon to pick up a couple pairs of del sols. The code that was provided on the coupon wasnt working so they had to call their managers to make sure it wasnt excluded. Luckily the Kobes werent excluded so they were just told to do a manual override and discount it with the 30%. You must have your card with you or your phone number that is associated with the card and you need the coupon. I used my phone number that was associated with my foot locker card and that worked. Picked up 2 more pairs of del sols and with the 30% off it came too $199.75. The employee told me that a couple other guys came to pick up del sols with that coupon but since the code didnt work they weren't able to get it. BTW I went to the footaction off of long beach blvd near the Ralphs grocery store.

good luck!

Originally Posted by justinsan

with the 30% coupon is looks like the Del Sols will sell out sooner then expected.

I really doubt it. 

They had the Homes, Aways, and Inlines during the last 30%, and both homes are still available, the Aways are slowly disappearing, but they've been out for about 5 months now.

well from what the footaction employee told me, he said that none of the other kobe's have sold as fast as the del sols.

GZA, are you serious? No more Del Sols already? Glad my homie got my pair on hold! I was gonna try and double up with the 30% off coupon. Where did you go? Carson Mall, Del Amo, South Bay Galleria?

Originally Posted by mufaza1

GZA, are you serious? No more Del Sols already? Glad my homie got my pair on hold! I was gonna try and double up with the 30% off coupon. Where did you go? Carson Mall, Del Amo, South Bay Galleria?

yup all those malls. The popular sizes will be gone by Saturday imo !

Originally Posted by GZA73

yup all those malls. The popular sizes will be gone by Saturday imo
I just got my 9.5 Del sols at galleria. Footaction though

Originally Posted by GZA73

yup all those malls. The popular sizes will be gone by Saturday imo

Gza ate em up that's why
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Still no del sols in Chicago either, I guess I'll keep waiting. Would have been nice to scoop with the 30 coupon but there most likely not getting them here before Monday. Oh well there worth retail for me. Such a nice colorway
I got the last 3 pairs of size 11 del-sols today at NT CHI, go get them, because they are flying off the shelves...

Del Sols have landed in NYC. Copped 2 pairs with the 30% coupon. My second favorite colorway behind the Inline. Wear these with blk socks.

Del Sols have landed in NYC. Copped 2 pairs with the 30% coupon. My second favorite colorway behind the Inline. Wear these with blk socks.

Back
Top Bottom