OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Wings90

pimp.gif
Got my Del Sols at Foot Action. So nice.

What city?

del sol is real nice shoes...
but i think IVs del sol looked better~

wnt to pick up a white pair and a blk pair for Vs, but cant decide on the blk ones... del sol or blk out?!
hmmm

del sol is real nice shoes...
but i think IVs del sol looked better~

wnt to pick up a white pair and a blk pair for Vs, but cant decide on the blk ones... del sol or blk out?!
hmmm

kobe got some nice assists again today!
smile.gif
didnt score 30 or more today but it was a good overall game...hope next game he could lock down dudley from the 3...

delsols were released earlier than the 22nd right? i guess delsols if there are any in a footlocker is included at the 30% VIP discount right? tia for the info

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

are the del sols at footlocker yet?

Not to my knowledge. Foot Action has got the last few colorways( Homes and Draft Days) before Foot Locker. Expect them in Foot Locker in the coming weeks probably closer to June.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

are the del sols at footlocker yet?

Not to my knowledge. Foot Action has got the last few colorways( Homes and Draft Days) before Foot Locker. Expect them in Foot Locker in the coming weeks probably closer to June.
thanks.

Hopefully NYC has the Del Sol V's during this stretch. But I'm definitely gonna get the Volt Griffeys today.

Appreciate the comments on the painting guys. Orcas up next...

Good game last night, I think I'm gonna have to get the Homes on discount. 30% would be nice if they're not excluded.

footlockers in nyc still don't have a clue what i'm talking about when i ask about the del sols.
i just simply ask if they have the kobes in the black/white/yellow colorway. they either say they don't know anything about it or they don't know and they don't think they'll get them.
c'mon... lol.

you would think them footlocker employees would get a little educated about shoes before they get the job
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom