OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha its funny to see how many people are like OMG I LOVE THE ZKV these are the BEST shoes EVER! honestly i think these suck compared to the IV and even the 2k4. the cushioning is not the greatest and traction stinks compared to the zk4 or the best imo 2k4 (2k4 in clean or dirty floors they still stick)....i wanna see how many times we'll hear OMG the kobe 6 are the best shoes EVER!!!

i say give it a couple of more months...of course its going to be OMG i hate the kobe 6 they are so ugly etc and then when the shoe drops its OMG these are the greatest! lol im just saying, thats how the kobe thread has been for years! im keeping it real.

have you even broken in a pair of ZK5? and by broken in, i mean actually took your shoes and played in a game. not used them to go get gas, to the movies or the mall.

the 5's take a few hours of ball to break in, then feel
pimp.gif
This. I've been playing in my Chaos at least once weekly since RD and the traction on them is SICK. I honestly got my foot stuck to the floor once and stumbled a little bit. I wasn't expecting my foot to just stop after taking a step.

The IVs are clunky compared to these.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha its funny to see how many people are like OMG I LOVE THE ZKV these are the BEST shoes EVER! honestly i think these suck compared to the IV and even the 2k4. the cushioning is not the greatest and traction stinks compared to the zk4 or the best imo 2k4 (2k4 in clean or dirty floors they still stick)....i wanna see how many times we'll hear OMG the kobe 6 are the best shoes EVER!!!

i say give it a couple of more months...of course its going to be OMG i hate the kobe 6 they are so ugly etc and then when the shoe drops its OMG these are the greatest! lol im just saying, thats how the kobe thread has been for years! im keeping it real.

have you even broken in a pair of ZK5? and by broken in, i mean actually took your shoes and played in a game. not used them to go get gas, to the movies or the mall.

the 5's take a few hours of ball to break in, then feel
pimp.gif
This. I've been playing in my Chaos at least once weekly since RD and the traction on them is SICK. I honestly got my foot stuck to the floor once and stumbled a little bit. I wasn't expecting my foot to just stop after taking a step.

The IVs are clunky compared to these.
aI3 yea ive worn my aways V for 3 months now playing in them for 3-4 times a week for about 3-4 hours each time indoors for bball....i only wear my kobes indoor and for bball. i dont wear these casually.  and have yet to feel the orgasmic feel everyone speaks of...the 4s and 2k4 still feel better to me for some reason especially if i wear them after the 5s....i thought the zoom would break in but it doesnt feel good its still stiff imo.

i wouldnt type up what i did unless i actually tried them out but yea its just my opinion on the Vs and would really just prefer wearing the 2k4s or the zk4....who knows maybe its just that one pair im using? i got a few more pairs of Vs so maybe ill try them out or something and they will change my opinion.

i play ball in my aways and they feel a lot better than any of the 4's i used. the shoes feel amazing, but my feet are usually burning by the time i'm done playing. ventilation is the only complaint i have, everything else is great.

Wore my Chaos's today, first time in a long while... I forgot how much I loved them, they are just so damn wild looking and attention grabbing. The attention to detail is just sick

What are these? Didnt know these where coming out. Nicekicks says there 2010 Holiday release. Them silvers ones are kinda hott..

Kinda glad I don't like those 3 colorways up there, my wallet thanks ya Nike. The only other one I'm waiting for are the USA's.

My current V rotation is Dark Knight-Chaos-Dark Knight-Chaos-and so on....

They are so comfy and nice looking...

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

What are these? Didnt know these where coming out. Nicekicks says there 2010 Holiday release. Them silvers ones are kinda hott..
impatiently awaiting the purple ones now and maybe the ones on top if they're fairly easy to get.

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

I just shoot in my V's and play in my iv'sssss
My aways are too precious for ppl to step on. Can't even find them at retail nowadays.

Niketowns have them for $75, and they do phone orders  

i hope they do release the home version of the rice, those late release kobe cws does not deserve the kobe tag IMO

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Wolf Grey/Daring Red
Ink/Metallic Silver(?)/Black
White/Maize (?)

^some people are saying that the del sol's are just starting to release at footlocker now. maybe you just gotta wait a bit more? or just copp at footaction if you don't wanna risk missing out on a pair.

Just a heads up....Nike factory store in Ontario Mills has Kobe gear (sorry no pics) Chaos and Black Del Sol shorts for 24.99, Dri-Fit warm up jacket to match DKs for 39.99, Black/yellow hoody (yellow swoosh on front shoulder, yellow shozoku on back shoulder) 39.99, pants to match hoody also for 39.99, and various Ts.

Footlocker there also has Del Sols...

Good looks Shaun. I want both the shorts but dont feel like making the drive... If only the 40% off apparel worked on those, I would go there instantly. Hoody, jacket, and pants are overpriced.

Originally Posted by sho3zilla

^some people are saying that the del sol's are just starting to release at footlocker now. maybe you just gotta wait a bit more? or just copp at footaction if you don't wanna risk missing out on a pair.
two things to remember:

1) the homes released early at FA
2) the official RD for the del sols isnt until june

Back
Top Bottom