OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha its funny to see how many people are like OMG I LOVE THE ZKV these are the BEST shoes EVER! honestly i think these suck compared to the IV and even the 2k4. the cushioning is not the greatest and traction stinks compared to the zk4 or the best imo 2k4 (2k4 in clean or dirty floors they still stick)....i wanna see how many times we'll hear OMG the kobe 6 are the best shoes EVER!!!

i say give it a couple of more months...of course its going to be OMG i hate the kobe 6 they are so ugly etc and then when the shoe drops its OMG these are the greatest! lol im just saying, thats how the kobe thread has been for years! im keeping it real.

Ima have to give u a Stone Face Sz XXXXL drew. Lol sorry but the Zk4s are ehh compared to these. Those are so last year... I rather have a new model M3 than last years model if you get my drift (no pun intended). But then again.... Some ppl like playing in Lebrons over Kobes... Never understood that.

haha CUES adrian for edwin's quote from the past about kobes please.....adrian help me out haha

i got one. It's on the first page of the Kobe IV thread. Quoting Never Wear Them, "The Kobe Line Will Deteriorate". lol

haha its funny to see how many people are like OMG I LOVE THE ZKV these are the BEST shoes EVER! honestly i think these suck compared to the IV and even the 2k4. the cushioning is not the greatest and traction stinks compared to the zk4 or the best imo 2k4 (2k4 in clean or dirty floors they still stick)....i wanna see how many times we'll hear OMG the kobe 6 are the best shoes EVER!!!

i say give it a couple of more months...of course its going to be OMG i hate the kobe 6 they are so ugly etc and then when the shoe drops its OMG these are the greatest! lol im just saying, thats how the kobe thread has been for years! im keeping it real.

Ima have to give u a Stone Face Sz XXXXL drew. Lol sorry but the Zk4s are ehh compared to these. Those are so last year... I rather have a new model M3 than last years model if you get my drift (no pun intended). But then again.... Some ppl like playing in Lebrons over Kobes... Never understood that.

haha CUES adrian for edwin's quote from the past about kobes please.....adrian help me out haha

Originally Posted by draydray87

Is footlocker not getting del sols?? I only seen them at footaction so far..
i just stopped by 5-6 footlockers today in socal and the del sols are out.

i don't want to read through the last few pages, but the homes are $110 at WSS if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

i got one. It's on the first page of the Kobe IV thread. Quoting Never Wear Them, "The Kobe Line Will Deteriorate". lol

hahaha THANK YOu thapointguy!! my new best friend!!

lol im just kidding EDWIN!! i love ya brotha! haha

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by jmizzo

my rotation right now is all Vs...CW just depending on what I am wearing...
+1

And Drew you are crazy! ZKV > ZKIV to play in by FAR.

haha man im serious though i still like the iv for some reason...ok ill stay away from the IVs and just use the Vs and ill see if i am "awakened" that or i got a CRAPPY pair so maybe ill bust out another pair of V

Can someone please post pics of the USA's set to release? (they are not on page 1) I dont know what page to even start searching in this thread.

Edit: nvmnd - I found them, thx

Why is Nike giving Odom Hyperdunk's to rock? If anything I would've thought Nike would've given him what Rondo's been wearing--the Hyperfuse.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Why is Nike giving Odom Hyperdunk's to rock? If anything I would've thought Nike would've given him what Rondo's been wearing--the Hyperfuse.

pretty sure the player requests what they feel comfortable wearing....maybe he likes the zoom/lunar combo and theres no more zkIVs available?

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Where's the Finals cw at?

devil.gif
nerd.gif

mad.gif
i got scuff marks on my del sols. I probably going to double up on them.

I have a feeling that the finals cw is going to be fresh

when kobe gave gentry that little back pat, i was immediately sold on another pair of POPs.
smile.gif

bring on the finals cw already! nike can give lebron a "finals" t-shirt and he didn't even make the eastern finals, but kobe doesn't have his finals cw yet!?

I hope they dont have a special finals colorway for Kobe. Let him wear the Lakers Home GR and the POP V so that ALL OF US can have the shoe he is wearing in the finals.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

I hope they dont have a special finals colorway for Kobe. Let him wear the Lakers Home GR and the POP V so that ALL OF US can have the shoe he is wearing in the finals.
THIS.

player x wearing a shoe in big moments>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a shoe being limited

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

THIS.

player x wearing a shoe in big moments>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a shoe being limited

agreed....Id be fine with Del Sols, Homes, POOPs, maybe Inlines and some IDs. Then if we win a V rings colorway.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

mad.gif
i got scuff marks on my del sols. I probably going to double up on them.

I have a feeling that the finals cw is going to be fresh

I got a small black scuff on my Del Sols on the front white midsole. Tried scrubbing it off, but no dice. Oh well, I bought them to wear.

i think it's great the way they've done it. kobe's worn the pops and homes for 3 rounds, and looked good winning in them. now unleash the finals colors
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom