OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Bunch of people came in over the weekend asking if we had any Kobes.

Throughout the Finals these will sell like hotcakes. If you don't got a certain cw now, I suggest you get it asap.

I need to do the same.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Where's the Finals cw at?

devil.gif
nerd.gif
nike needs to hurry up with these....

Darryl, nice Redeem team iDs! Hit me up if you still want those AZK 1s
pimp.gif

God, I hope there is no finals shoe, but you know there will be.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

pimp.gif

i am praying he wears the homes on thursday
laugh.gif
 get back to the basics nike

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

There's no chance he wears those.  He'll be rockin' the Finals shoes!!!  I can't wait.  Go Lakers!!!

I hope this years finals are fire. Imo last years were stupid, they look like some tacky $+# shoe that one of those dudes that customize af1 would do. Just my opinion tho.

i'm liking the V releases though, they're not extremely limited like some of the IV's were, and he only wore a few ID's comparatively when he went crazy with them last year. this year, more general releases.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

There's no chance he wears those.  He'll be rockin' the Finals shoes!!!  I can't wait.  Go Lakers!!!

Come on man.  "no chance"??  Seriously, lol.  I would almost be willing to bet he comes out in Homes on Thursday.  He has not worn a lot of different colorways this year.  I think there is almost 90% chance he will be wearing Homes on Thursday.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Come on man.  "no chance"??  Seriously, lol.  I would almost be willing to bet he comes out in Homes on Thursday.  He has not worn a lot of different colorways this year.  I think there is almost 90% chance he will be wearing Homes on Thursday.

We'll see on Thursday and I'm giving it no chance that he wears a gr.

Man this is some BS. During the 30% off I stock located some Chaos, but I ended up getting some Inlines in the mail.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Man this is some BS. During the 30% off I stock located some Chaos, but I ended up getting some Inlines in the mail.
smh.gif

Damn that sucks bro!!!! I woulda been pissed, although Inlines are Dope!

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

smh.gif

That should not happen!  There's a reason why every colorway has it's own UPC.  Sucks, I would take them back, and demand they correct it.

^ well it did say on the coupon the stock locator can't be used so you can't go to crazy. So I guess you win some you lose some.

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna take them back because I already had Inlines to begin with. It's just pissed me off, seeing as how my receipt, clearly shows I ordered the Chaos.

^^And just because it says that on the coupon doesn't mean they have the right to take my money and then send me the wrong item.

Back
Top Bottom