OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna take them back because I already had Inlines to begin with. It's just pissed me off, seeing as how my receipt, clearly shows I ordered the Chaos.

^^And just because it says that on the coupon doesn't mean they have the right to take my money and then send me the wrong item.

I am here with you bro, good luck
smile.gif

that would be dope if kobe would wear all gold kicks for the home finals, and those "inks" be the away finals

I cant wait to see what he is going to rock this FINALS.

They better drop something hot.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

that would be dope if kobe would wear all gold kicks for the home finals, and those "inks" be the away finals

Inks are months away. I'd expect him to be pushing something due sooner (?)

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by marley

I can't wait to see him win game 1 in the Homes.
Don't disappear from the message board when he doesn't wear them.

Haha.  Same to you when he does. 

I don't care what he wears as long as he wins.  I just think it would be a great thing for the fans if he stuck to what he has done all season and plays great games in shoes that everyone can have.  Last years Finals release was such a joke I didn't even bother with them.

Inlines would be nice too. The hype building around this game is crazy. Espn and Espn radio has been nothing but finals coverage. i love it.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I can't wait to see him win game 1 in the Homes.
Don't disappear from the message board when he doesn't wear them.

Haha.  Same to you when he does. 

I don't care what he wears as long as he wins.  I just think it would be a great thing for the fans if he stuck to what he has done all season and plays great games in shoes that everyone can have.  Last years Finals release was such a joke I didn't even bother with them.

The release was total bs last year at hohNY.  I'll never deal with them again.  I got my Finals pairs elsewhere.  They lied and gave out tickets, said they were in stock, then told people to leave and that they never arrived.  But the reason why they won't have him wear the gr's is because it's the Finals and another opportunity to make money.  On top of that, I'm sure Kobe looks foward to a new design that Nike comes up with. 

Espn and Espn radio has been nothing but finals coverage. i love it.

i hate it...
cant take this image outta my head... i wish we woulda played lebron and the cavs...
eyes.gif

sp7ic9.jpg

hope he wears these tho

koc-de-26-50.jpg

or

Finally have to pick these up! HOMES!!!! One is a hook up for a friend.

Now, I changed my pair with yellow laces
pimp.gif

Along with my aways!

Not done yet! Waiting for the Finals!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by David Choi

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I have a feeling that those^ are the finals shoes.
ohwell.gif

Why? I want to hear it.
This year Kobe have stuck to the same shoes all playoff long. Last year he wore at least 5 different pairs. I know some was id's but he changed it more. IMO

Last year it was lunar... No need to break in.
Some athletes don't realize or may be clueless on how shoes work sometimes.
The zk5s neeeeed to be broken into imo (2/3 games) and they're butter after.
I think Kobe realizes that... But then again... He can care less about his shoes till he enters that locker room. I mean... He calls the 3s, 88s...
He isn't big on shoes like most of us in here. Only one that knows more on the tech is Eric...

Originally Posted by David Choi

I have a feeling that those^ are the finals shoes.
ohwell.gif

Why? I want to hear it.
This year Kobe have stuck to the same shoes all playoff long. Last year he wore at least 5 different pairs. I know some was id's but he changed it more. IMO

ya i agreed! i can see dat. he been in the homes and pop through the playoffs
ohwell.gif
  There MUST BE a home and away finals as last year!!

Id prefer Kobe immortalize the homes and POPs like Mike did for the Infrareds etc.

Plus it'll a breeze to stack up on both colorways, instead of having to deal with HOH and ebay

If kobe stays with the Homes, he needs to change the laces. The og ones are too plain. Yellow is better way better gives it a PEish look.

grs in the finals=
smokin.gif

Id love to see a finals limited colorway, but would be perfectly fine with homes/pops/inlines/del sols in the finals.

Another clue he will probably wear a GR is that last year we saw the Finals colorway by this time. There were pairs leaking to ebay before the Finals started.

Nike should just do a 5ring shoe if they win it. That's it.

But the more I implement the thought of Kobe playing in the inlines and shootin the last second shot.... Oh GAWD.... Bring out the aloe vera son!!!!

Back
Top Bottom