OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Eastbay rep... Can we get a 30% discount?
Maybe even a 40% or 50% discount? 
laugh.gif

BTW NTLV is taking phone orders for the MD's. Also from the other forum, NTSF also put out the MD's today, not sure if they are taking phone orders though.  Del Sol's were put on shelves at FA's so maybe they'll do the same when they get them in 
nerd.gif

i called ntla dude was rude, he gave an i really dongt care tone of voice. talking about "idk, dont think we doing that here." $*%hole lol. i also tried to place a pair of md on back order from eastbay with a coupon but they said these are excluded from that.

DAMN GZA!!! u killing me with those, so does anybody know where in LA to get these today or at least this weekend??????

i want the miles davis.... but have no money for that and the over priced finals when they drop..... decisions decisions... we still don't have any concrete info on the finals' release right??

Sorry don't have a 30%, 40% or 50% promotion.
laugh.gif
The only promotion I am aware of is the free shipping promotion IPEBT657 for orders over $75, on our website right now. But you can check us out on Facebook and Twitter and they usually have different promotions running on there and they are usually percent or dollar amounts off your purchase.
wink.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

I already tried ordering the miles Davis from eastbay with a coupon And the Rep said no discount not even the free shipping

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Sorry don't have a 30%, 40% or 50% promotion.
laugh.gif
The only promotion I am aware of is the free shipping promotion IPEBT657 for orders over $75, on our website right now. But you can check us out on Facebook and Twitter and they usually have different promotions running on there and they are usually percent or dollar amounts off your purchase.
wink.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

C'mon Paul.... Instead of buyin my gramas meds, I keep buyin those Kobe Bryant kicks man.... Hook Me Uuppp maaaan

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

I already tried ordering the miles Davis from eastbay with a coupon And the Rep said no discount not even the free shipping
A free shipping promotion can be used on an order for the Miles Davis (86429400).  If you have already placed your order for them, just private message us with your order number so we can apply the free shipping to your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

whats the Hype on those Mile Davis?

They Numbered or something...... Or they just like Del Sols Nice and people liking the shoe?

Comfy shoe but Idk bout the color...

Originally Posted by playaproved

Sneakernews.com is reporting the USAs won't drop until september.... Anyone have any info to back this up or refute it?

they were available to order for august with the blackouts and chinas when we ordered for this season.

i wish the heel cup, the plastic, was black also. kinda like the del sol effect, where the midsole all the way to heel cup is the same color.....ah well.

i'm thinking of taking out my kobe iv finals aways for tom to wear during i take my finals haha i'm gonna be missing the first half of the game..... i can't even concentrate on studying now coz i'm busy thinking about the game haha

I can't concentrate either. Ima be one brokeass guy if we lose. I think tomorrow will be the day I break out the BLs... Or Aces.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

really? i just called in my order and the free shipping code worked. 129.99 total, no state tax and free shipping....

once i get a hold of the away finals im through with the V's, unless they plan on releasin some other colorways that we have yet to see.

any info on the release of the away finals?

If any of you guys are in SoCal and want the Miles Davis Vs, I saw them at Proper today. They're not bad, but not better than the Dukes in my opinion.

Those Miles Davis Vs look nice. Can't wait to scoop them up on the next EA 50 sale just like all my other gr pairs

Back
Top Bottom