OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i wish the heel cup, the plastic, was black also. kinda like the del sol effect, where the midsole all the way to heel cup is the same color.....ah well.

i felt the same way, woulda made the shoe flow a lil better...

also woulda liked to see a clear sole on the davis' but neither of these was a deal breaker for me. the MD's are too dope. that shade of blue is just so fresh and unique. you never see an entire shoe done in a blue like that. small accents maybe, but not an entire shoe....

dont sleep people, this is one you'll regret...

i like the navy heel usa's, im probably in the minority but oh well........... i like the simplicity of the navy heel. The red heel is almost too much. but if either drop i will try to cop.

Not crazy about the MD yet. Maybe in person it would be diff, still would like the gift card + 25% EB dis for 83.90

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Originally Posted by never wear them

then switched to my 4rings for some luck...
laugh.gif

I switched into my home finals IVs for the game for luck 
laugh.gif

Wore IV's yesterday for good luck and will most likely be doing it tomorrow too.

I'll be there screamin my !%+ off. Holdin it down in my section making noise from start to finish.

<-- These will be on my feet. Golden ID's for the Golden Larry O'Brien Trophy!!

I'm sorry but I think the Miles Davis's are really BLAH... I liked them at first but each time I see them again and again, I like them less and less. Maybe I just have to see them in person. There is no way I could wear that type of blue.

The red mesh heel USAs are also so ugly compared to the navy heel USAs.. PLEASE release the navy heel ones!!! Although, I think the navy ones were a sample. Oh well saves me money.

Home Finals are a x2 purchase!! Away Finals will be a x1!!

Both nervous/excited for the game tomorrow!! Only 20 hours until tipoff!! Although I may miss the beginning... Let's go Celtics!!!!
laugh.gif

and Tony, I hate you and your stupid seats.

I'll spare posting up my terrible iPhone pic's as GZA covered the good pic's already LOL... I must say, I love them to death, buying a second pair without a doubt.. You guy's have to see them in person, it just pop's, in a good way.

Nice pics of the Miles Davis...

I would not mind having a pair of those but I want a pair of the finals more........

i NEED those big stage editions HOME and AWAY! That shoe is so dope. Does anyone have any info on the release? i haven't really heard anything

Miles davis are okay at best. Them Finals shoes is what im salivate for right now. Going to buy at least 2 pairs of Home and 1 pair of Away

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Miles Davis kill Dukes by a whole lot to me!

^easily..... theres way too much goin on with the dukes, they dont flow well @ all. dunno what people see in them but whatev....

whats the story on the Da Vinci V's? i've never seen anyone post pix of theirs. were they even released @ all?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i like the navy heel usa's, im probably in the minority but oh well........... i like the simplicity of the navy heel. The red heel is almost too much. but if either drop i will try to cop.
i'm with you. red mesh
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom