OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Got these in the mail today.  Hated them when they came out.  Fell in love with them over the last few months, lol.

@marley, nice pick up. I hated those too before, i even lolled when people were copping them but now, im trying to get one for myself but couldn't find any. smh.

... also, nice kbiv background.
pimp.gif

I was the same way man. I thought they were hideous and couldnt believe people were wasting their money on them. lol. Lately though the colorway has really grown on me. I got an amazing deal on these. Now if I could just find a pair of DK's I would be content with my V collection.

^^ same here. told myself i wasn't going to pick up that god-awful cw but ended up jumping on it the moment i saw them on amazon for 100 lol.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

oh and the chaos are STILL retail
laugh.gif

Wait, Chaos are STILL at stores?  
laugh.gif

yup retail price along with the comets, miles davis, and black outs. dont know what the size run is but if it wasnt marked down chances are they got a pretty good size run

Yeah the chaos were still retail, but all the newer releases (usa, blackout, md) were all 109 and the older ones were 99 at hohla. I went there yesterday to try and stock locate a pair of chaos, but none were available in 9-9.5. Luckily the guy on the other register noticed and was able to get a pair in the back that someone returned/exchanged.
so 9-9.5 are all gone? bummer.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yup retail price along with the comets, miles davis, and black outs. dont know what the size run is but if it wasnt marked down chances are they got a pretty good size run

Yeah the chaos were still retail, but all the newer releases (usa, blackout, md) were all 109 and the older ones were 99 at hohla. I went there yesterday to try and stock locate a pair of chaos, but none were available in 9-9.5. Luckily the guy on the other register noticed and was able to get a pair in the back that someone returned/exchanged.

Yeah, pretty much. I wasn't sure if they use the same system, so I tried it at a footaction first.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, pretty much. I wasn't sure if they use the same system, so I tried it at a footaction first.

Anyone know places in NY where the V have been marked down? Called Niketown and they said they're still full price and every Footlocker and Footaction I check still has them at 129.
mad.gif

^i believe palisades mall had a couple marked down when i went couple weeks ago. not 100% sure though.

Kid's UWR Vs are on sale on NDC

Aces Home lace switch up & TB's.
The TB's look too Dukey. I'd have to wear some Dodger isht with them to make em look better.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^i believe palisades mall had a couple marked down when i went couple weeks ago. not 100% sure though.

Kid's UWR Vs are on sale on NDC

Thanks, I'll try that spot next.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

watching China vs Turkey and china is getting schooled...its horrible to watch....but it was nice to see a pair of kobe v (i think they were kobes) out there.
i saw that game as well.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. i'm glad they didn't play yi, liu wei, and wang zhizhi though, give them a rest. the rest of the team though...other than sun yue....
sick.gif
. that little kid...
sick.gif
. and not in a good way.

liu wei always wears the kobe v homes though, he should be wearing them in the next round. this other dude used to wear the away kobes, but i don't think he wears them anymore. before the china hyperdunks, about half of the players wore kobe v's.
yea i know which guy you are talking about regarding the away kobe v....but yea it was a 47 point spanking...it was painful to watch...but i completely agree other sun yue the team looked like crap getting dunked on like it was a clinic. 

so do you know why Yi and Wang didnt play? injuries or just rest? i was trying to listen for it but didnt catch it.

they are replaying it on NBATV right now and i dont even want to see it again even if its televised basketball.  gonna get up in the AM to watch the US play Lithuania tomorrow morning

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

kobe v USC, Rice price dropped to $99 at the local HOH. If you have a HOH around your area i am sure you should be able to do stock locate.

I hope you're not gonna grab all the Ace Homes at HOH Serramonte when they release or else
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

kobe v USC, Rice price dropped to $99 at the local HOH. If you have a HOH around your area i am sure you should be able to do stock locate.

I hope you're not gonna grab all the Ace Homes at HOH Serramonte when they release or else
mad.gif
lol...when a NTer is a reseller...its all good until you get taken.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

mad.gif
What size do you wear? I'll make sure i buy the whole size run! =D jp. Didn't the aces already come out!?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yea i know which guy you are talking about regarding the away kobe v....but yea it was a 47 point spanking...it was painful to watch...but i completely agree other sun yue the team looked like crap getting dunked on like it was a clinic. 

so do you know why Yi and Wang didnt play? injuries or just rest? i was trying to listen for it but didnt catch it.

they are replaying it on NBATV right now and i dont even want to see it again even if its televised basketball.  gonna get up in the AM to watch the US play Lithuania tomorrow morning
yeah yi, wang zhizhi, and liu wei didn't play cause donewald wanted to give them rest cause they're like the only ones that ever score for that team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marley

HOH State St Chicago released the Home Aces Wednesday also for their grand opening.
Back from the dead Marley?? did a lot of peeps buy the ACE HOMES?

^^Yeah man. Been layin low all summer. Pickin up a lot of Nike Retro and a few kobes here and there.

Might cop those royal TB's whenever they go on sale...goes good with my old school's colors and my pair of Duke's

Didn't like the way the 4's felt on my foot but for the Swoosh price of $60 bucks I might give these another try.

Back
Top Bottom