OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Didn't like the way the 4's felt on my foot but for the Swoosh price of $60 bucks I might give these another try.

Not sure if anybody posted this, but Eastbay has a 20% off $99 or more sale and was able to apply it to all the Kobe V's. The code is EMEBT986. Enjoy!

Just came back from niketown Santa Monica. The just got some more UWR'S in and some Kobe blackout clothing. Its mainly the same stuff Kobe had on at Rucker park last month.

I called up HOH and worker said 5 colorways gonna drop tomorrow. Rice/Ace homes two of them but what other three gonna be? TBs? I might have to make use of the credit card tomorrow.
frown.gif

I called up HOH and worker said 5 colorways gonna drop tomorrow. Rice/Ace homes two of them but what other three gonna be? TBs? I might have to make use of the credit card tomorrow.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lakers911

Hi Guys, I need some assistance here. I was wondering if the Team Duke Blue listed on footlocker unlocked are the same as the TB Blue on Nike/Eastbay?

Links:
Team Duke Blue
http://unlocked.footlocke...m-kobe-v-team-duke-2.jpg

TB Blue
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...v/?cm=57831#sku=07710400

I know that sometimes the pictures from Nike/Eastbay may not reflect the actual shoe, especially for pre-orders, so I wanted to double check if the Team Duke Blue is limited to HOH only. Thanks!
They're both the right pics. Here's a pic from the other forum if it kinda helps, credit to Chuck Norris is my dad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nikeflex

do these shoes crease real bad.how do they hold up?

the materials are made out of memory foam so they spring back to form, no ceasing whatsoever.
smile.gif

I thought the Aces were set to drop on 9/11?
now its being released on 9/4?....

wonder if this means no bball in the morning but instead roll out to HoH.....hmmmmmm..

Originally Posted by thapointguy

frown.gif
It could be the TBs that are the other 3 releases, unless they held out on releasing the pearl foamposites. 

Makes more sense to drop both the same time. Saves me a trip the following weekend. I dont want to miss out I'm going early and do other things later that day.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Just came back from niketown Santa Monica. The just got some more UWR'S in and some Kobe blackout clothing. Its mainly the same stuff Kobe had on at Rucker park last month.

the black with neon cyber (green) matrix type print??

EDWIN better haul your $!% to NTSM!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

the black with neon cyber (green) matrix type print??

EDWIN better haul your $!% to NTSM!!

The jacket/hoody is nice though

kobe-rucker-0.jpg

kobe-rucker-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom