OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by haza12d

Called HOH Los Angeles twice today and both times employees said that Duke's were dropping on the 20th. Can anyone confirm this?
frown.gif

it appears you already did...i think info from the store is as good as you can get OR check footlocker unlocked since stores get date changes here and there.  so the best bet is to call them the day before the day they are scheduled for release to confirm.

I bought the aces just cause i didnt wanna miss them and regret, but having held them in hand, im going to sell them. To be honest, im not a fan of the all white soles on any of the kobes. I kinda dont like the inlines cause of that reason, but for $85, i could use them for ball and not care. I wont yet though.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Quick question guys...are the Nike Kobe shirts loose fit or standard?

Regular Nike Shorts fir standard.

Nike Kobe shorts fit more baggy than loose. 
I was asking about the shirts not shorts but thanks anyways haha

Anyone have a problem with the flywire on the inlines? Mine has too much flywire on the side and is bunching up too much. My other Kobe Vs don't look like this.

Originally Posted by ppeter

Originally Posted by jdub562

I don't see too many people talking bout the ACEs & I know most of you got them. I was breaking necks left & right @the Nike Outlet. Employees there had no idea what they were. One of the best CW IMO. Have ya'll rocked your pair yet?

aces are toooo sweet.
pimp.gif

not going to lie, any time I've seen a past kobe line + hyperdunk aces colorway on someone, I've always taken a good look more than the usual.  finally copped one for myself with the kobe v.

Ooops, read to fast.   Lol. 

The only Kobe shirt I own is the Grey Puppet hand one, and it firs standard, not loose.

I was really feeling the CDs when I first saw em...not sure I feel the same about em now. I think I need more pics, maybe see em in person before I make my final decision.

As of now...HITWMN's ID CDVs>pair releasing.

I am feeling the draft days...

My Kobe V collection is complete. I'm happy with these colorways
smile.gif

Which laces do you guys prefer on the ASG's? Red or black? I'm kind of leaning more toward the black ones. Both are clean though. Shout out to usoaman, good looking out man.

Originally Posted by jdub562

I was breaking necks left & right @the Nike Outlet.
This made me laugh for some reason.  And the I hope you weren't rocking one of the three pairs you were selling in your sig...LOL
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

As for the Dukes - I guess its Mon or Wed.  < Sigh >

Sorry for crappy cell pic - just too excited to get these in...

155pixh.jpg

Nice Ron...got mine yesterday. I'm happy with em...the price made me even more happy lol. I just wish they added a purple (or even black) translucent sole like the IVs. Either way...clean simple colorway.

you have to look at each shirt...some are standard fit some are loose fit...but overall Kobe's stuff usually runs big on me..

I cant speak to all of them but the "Kobe Inferno" tee is a loose fit (printed on the tag)

Back
Top Bottom