OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

Nice Ron...got mine yesterday. I'm happy with em...the price made me even more happy lol.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

ron i hate you, the pick ups never stop!
Oh, c'mon now...I know two of the things you are eyeing & they dwarf anything I've snagged lately
smile.gif

unfortunately prying those 2 away is going to take more than I hope, so they might continue to be "eyeing" for a while

waiting for the inlines from eastbay, should be here today
just bought aways from ebay
aces on the way thanks to GZA
working on the dukes as well
add that to the chaos, dk, and asg i already have
this is getting outta hand

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those CDs are looking amazing.... Wow. I like the toe box.

thats exactly the first thing i thought, that toe box is nice.  its reptile print right? just like on the cd iv's?

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Wifey just picked-up the Aways for me. Going to give her some Love...

make sure to give her some exxxxtra loving from me
wink.gif
lol JP

for those HOHLA members. J.W, you guys more sikked for the USCs then you were for the ACEs??

pretty sure i'm going to pass on the 3 ones that we just saw
if anything i'll serach for another pair of CD IVs

coppin' the aways this weekend
smile.gif

And hopefully another pair of the Chaos or cop the Inlines. Not sure yet though.. so many choices.

Dukes could be copped if they drop on 3/20. I'm glad they're not coming out with the "D" on the heel cause I hate Duke but I like the colorway.

Yeah. I think it'll look more detailed this time around. It was patent on the IVs. Zk5s are flywire, a lil more stiffer and easy to put a print on em.

I think they're 2 COMPLETELY different Shoes from the zk4 to the zk5.... So I can't say one is better.... Doesn't make sense to me but I understand what ppl mean.

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by NobleKane

smh.... my size 12 inlines fit better than my size 12.5 aways. bad quality control
i'm confused by this statement...you are saying a 12 fits better than a 12.5 and follow it by saying bad quality control. they are 2 different sizes...why wouldn't they fit different?

the 12.5 is more narrow at the heel than the size 12. 

anybody else think nike put the wrong laces on each kobe v gr on purpose? so we could like buy them all? to me away laces are for del sols, inlines laces are for aways, home laces are for inlines, del sol laces are for a white del sol colorway(like the pop last year), and the white del sol laces would be for the homes?

Noble, I can see that.

Buy them all, then mix and match however you please. Seems like some of the laces that came with it's original shoes, don't match well with them.

Imo, the v-days and the del sols are the only pairs that need a lace change. Those 2 come with horrible laces.  I think the laces in the other shoes are fine.  Dont get me wrong, some of the switches ive seen are good, but there not upgrades to me, just alternate choices.

it would be smart on nike's behalf to release kobe V specific laces in a wide range of color options. charge $5 a pair. they'd make a KILLING. and it would also satisfy the sneakerhead niche. '
compared to the kobe iv and other reg flat laces, im really diggin the flat oval laces that kobe v uses.

JUST DO-IT NIKE

Originally Posted by hotbutter

it would be smart on nike's behalf to release kobe V specific laces in a wide range of color options. charge $5 a pair. they'd make a KILLING. and it would also satisfy the sneakerhead niche. '
compared to the kobe iv and other reg flat laces, im really diggin the flat oval laces that kobe v uses.

JUST DO-IT NIKE
really doubt they'd make that much considering sneakerheads who care about the laces are only a small portion of the consumers

Back
Top Bottom