OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

My local FTL raise the price back up to regular retail *Bastard*....good thing they miss the Inline....so just snatch sz11 with the coupon. 
pimp.gif

Also, lucky enough to get the UWR off Eastbay for $108 shipped......That 20% off GC and free shipping do come in handy
pimp.gif

Somebody said that size 11 UWR was gone but when I checked it was still there. Good pick up maluah. Too bad the UWR isn't available at FTL or FA, or else i'd use the coupon on those. It's been awhile since I picked on any ZKVs.

you can almost always find 20% off coupons for eastbay, but I guess it is still a better deal at footaction to use the coupon if they are still marked
down. funny that after the markdown on eastbay it is only a dollar cheaper than last week with the 30% off full price

Originally Posted by danextjordan23

are eastbay inks clear soles or black soles?
sorry if been answered already
Dark Purple sole. There are pics in this thread 4-5 pages back i think.

That Kobe tshirt will be had
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by GZA73

In the new Footlocker Kicksmas catalog
Originally Posted by BigD

That Venomenon shirt is nice. Hopefully Eastbay get that in sometime.
According to my contacts, we will be getting all the items in the picture above.  I was not supplied with a date on when we will get them, but will post an update once I find out.

EastbayRep - Ray
Nice! Thanks for the info Ray.

Got my Five Rings on Wednesday, AMAZING in person. I need another pair cause I need a DS pair to keep on ice. Shout out to Joey for the hook up, you know who you are.

Back
Top Bottom