OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by jmizzo

no the team has to wear all of the same shoes in games and even practice....crazy...

Coach is insane.

Yep, I woulda been like, if the best player in the world wears them, why cant our highschool team wear them? Makes no sense.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

no the team has to wear all of the same shoes in games and even practice....crazy...
I hate it when everyone on the team has to wear the same shoes...
tired.gif

Anyone here located in NJ/NY that have seen the Inks in any stores?? I have been on the hunt for about 2 weeks had no luck at all....any help would be appreciated.

got my china's from sneakerhead for like 76 shipped. pleased with that. don't have shiekhs around me, and i love that colorway. good %$$ deal imo. slowly completing my v collection. then back to the iv's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Red/Yellow Kobe V's are $49.99 at Shiekhs...

i still passed LMAO

maybe PM to Footlocker and use that coupon?
which shiekhs????? thanks.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

got my china's from sneakerhead for like 76 shipped. pleased with that. don't have shiekhs around me, and i love that colorway. good %$$ deal imo. slowly completing my v collection. then back to the iv's.
laugh.gif
how did you get them for that much when they are listed at $90 on the site?

ZKVs are also getting some love from the local professional league here in the Phils...its been long since i watched a game live. a friend of mine gave me tickets ringside so i said might as well check it out. alot were wearing kobes. from IVs to Vs and one was wearing a dream season 1.

pba7.jpg

TBs

pba16.jpg

pba25.jpg

this guy was wearing the inlines without tape and was only wearing a noshow sock...

pba28.jpg

pba29.jpg

pba30.jpg

Originally Posted by kob8

Are their any other V colorways on sale at Shiekhs?
was at the palmdale one today...everything but 5 rings were on sale.

Breezy's TBs look
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

laugh.gif

It would go well with a China away Yao or Rockets alternate away/throwback jersey.

The miles davis would go well with a Warriors away jersey and shorts. *throws on flame suit* or you can agree with me.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by kob8

Are their any other V colorways on sale at Shiekhs?
was at the palmdale one today...everything but 5 rings were on sale.

Called Cerritos and all of them were "on sale".....no China's (50) but Inlines, MD, Blkouts, etc....between $79-99....

would pick up a pair of China's for only $50 though......worst case give them to the homie.

Those white/purple TB's are pretty sweet. Wish they would drop a few more colors of those, like the white/silver, white/purple/white/light blue...so nice.

Back
Top Bottom