OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Man im bout to fly to Cali just to TRY TO ball on NWT, Mugen, and Black cat
laugh.gif
fixed
roll.gif
So who were teams? and who lost a pair of Kobes?

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Those ronald mcdonald's cw are awful.
They may be....but for $50, they sold out fast & there will be a lot of "clown" lookin mo'fo's at your gym...
(or just walking around for the non-functioners)

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Man im bout to fly to Cali just to TRY TO ball on NWT, Mugen, and Black cat
laugh.gif
fixed
roll.gif
So who were teams? and who lost a pair of Kobes?
no one lost kobes and the teams were me, mugen, NWT and abstract....the other team lost their dignity though
roll.gif
jk jk it was good runs and fun times.

I guess y'all some major ballers.....
I'll stick with my mediocre playing group of basketball heads......
(only dignity I take is my own.....yet to take someone elses.....hahaha)

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Random, kind of odd question....

Did anyone notice really great cushioning in Chaos V's vs. the rest?

I've got USA's and aways, and it seems like the shoe cannot be broken in like the Chaos!

I'll give my USA's some more time, but the away's I've been playing in for about 6 months...
I get the same feeling but I think it's because the Chaos was the first pair to release and thus we've been playing in them longer and more often (for me at least) than any other color so it's more broken in. Plus a little nostalgia too.

^Cushioning has been the same throughout all my pairs, but I do agree with statements made by people before that the Pop's and other newer pairs run a little smaller, or are just a little tighter.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

ZKVs are also getting some love from the local professional league here in the Phils...its been long since i watched a game live. a friend of mine gave me tickets ringside so i said might as well check it out. alot were wearing kobes. from IVs to Vs and one was wearing a dream season 1.

pba7.jpg

TBs

pba16.jpg

pba25.jpg

this guy was wearing the inlines without tape and was only wearing a noshow sock...

pba28.jpg

pba29.jpg

pba30.jpg
no tape and no socks...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^ I dont play in socks either, never have.. granted im not a national team player, but idk.. i could never play well wearing socks.  No socks.. I feel like AI.

^^^hope u got a case of athlete's foot spray. That is also horrible for your feet in the long run. John Wooden use to take a significant amount of time to show his team how to wear socks. The dude in the pic is wearing socks they are real low cut can see it on the left shoe.

IMO not wearing socks while playing ball is straight stupidity..thats personal hygiene...u don't need to be in the national team to wear socks...

Originally Posted by airJOBO

jrjmd wrote:
pba25.jpg

this guy was wearing the inlines without tape and was only wearing a noshow sock...

no tape and no socks...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha if it would have been no socks that would be something else
laugh.gif
 i placed no show socks up there
smile.gif
but still if you're playing pro ball i guess tape should be a good investment to actually just give you more "ankle insurance"

If I'm not mistaken the lining of the Inlines is purple & it looks like there's a sock on the right foot. I have socks that I wear with my V's & they don't show. But I agree, no socks & kicks are gross.

Originally Posted by edkk323

Well. This is where nike is at its best. Colorway
Can this guy just get banned already?  NONE of his posts makes sense and he cleary does it to get his post count up. 

Originally Posted by abstractability

Here are Mugen (no body), NWT, and Blackcat's shoes from the other game.  It was Team ZK line vs. Team Nobodys
Where did you guys play, and when's the next game?

Back
Top Bottom