OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DHD28

^ Navy heel are you sure?
and Clear soles???
navy for sure
107242387.jpg

107150277.jpg

clear sole.. unsure. from the pic you posted it looks clear, but from this pic^ it looks white. maybe has has 2 pairs? i don't know.

if you're playing outdoor, just get clear sole. indoor, get regular. 

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Other than the Green, Orange and Silver TBs, it seems there were also these Black TB with White Swooshes.
(Weird that they don't have the Grey Heel Counter but not the Blackouts since the Heel outsole isn't clearish and the heel tab-like area isn't grey)
407710001.jpg

Just a heads up for those looking for these, ebay seller: shoeboxsavings has them for $95 shipped

Could not resist this TB colorway. Got a size 11 from shoeboxsavings(ebay). This is way better than the blackouts. I was hoping before that a white swoosh would come out of the colorways and it did! Plus the fact that Kobe wore these last nught in a losing effort. $94 shipped is not really bad. Thanks thapointguy!!!!!

congratz the guys who picked these up...
dont know when these will hit other stores, or they will never? cuz i dont see em anywhere else yet.

i found out too late, my sz is all gone by the time i saw this post... sigh

wnt one so badly

just won some inks on ebay. i had no intention on picking up this colorway and i didn't even think i would win but...i did...
ohwell.gif

$92 shipped. not a steal but i might turn them into my new bball shoes.

Originally Posted by mike2389

just won some inks on ebay. i had no intention on picking up this colorway and i didn't even think i would win but...i did...
ohwell.gif

$92 shipped. not a steal but i might turn them into my new bball shoes.

it's not a steal, but still a good deal... inks are nice...

I love them so far! That padding at the ankle collar is a beautiful thing not to mention all the room in the toebox. Plus that purple really shines in the sun! Loving these

Just copped my first pair of v's ... I'll go ahead and give myself the late pass. Must say I am glad I went a full size up on these, went a half size up on the iv's, but hearing people talk about their v's i sized up and they are still kind of snug. Only have two pairs in the Kobe collection but I think I made good choices on carpe iv's & chaos v's.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^Full size up?.....dayum...you still growing or stuff your toebox?
Ha I would hope I'm not still growing @ 25
roll.gif
. I normally wear a sz 9.5 but the 10.5 for the V's fit me just right.  

^^^I guess I just hope that being in the over 30 club I could easily have a mid-life "growth spurt"....oh well...
so much for moving up in sizes for me.....

I tried on a pair of V's (BTW I don't know why people dislike the wolf grey colorway. I think its pretty clean. Definitely waiting for the price to drop before I buy them though) for the first time at the outlet. Definitely felt light and comfortable but I was a little turned off by the roomy toebox since I like my bball sneakers to be snug on the court.

VIs are coming.....Why aren't all Vs on discount already?
I can't remember, were there some IVs full price when the Vs came out?

Originally Posted by kob8

VIs are coming.....Why aren't all Vs on discount already?
I can't remember, were there some IVs full price when the Vs came out?
There were, I remember that being discussed how the IV and V were side by side at the same price. Only I think 2 CW's but I cant remember which ones they were.

Man Nike is flooding the market with all these recent releases of the Kobe V . That mean most of them will end up at outlet for clearance price $30-$50 a piece by summer
pimp.gif
I'll pick up the Ink and some TB by then

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Man Nike is flooding the market with all these recent releases of the Kobe V . That mean most of them will end up at outlet for clearance price $30-$50 a piece by summer
pimp.gif

exactly what i was planning on doing

Originally Posted by sensation87

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif

exactly what i was planning on doing
X3
happy.gif

There's a size 11 Da Vinci currently at $510 (with one day left) on eBay ... how many of these were made??? I know they were only released at Montalban theatre in Hollywood... just curious

Back
Top Bottom