OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

what we have here in the philippines is the same as the one in the US and singapore too...

Other than the Green, Orange and Silver TBs, it seems there were also these Black TB with White Swooshes.
(Weird that they don't have the Grey Heel Counter but not the Blackouts since the Heel outsole isn't clearish and the heel tab-like area isn't grey)
407710001.jpg

Here's a pic of the Green ones if you haven't seen them yet.
40474557.jpg

Boo Celtics!

I really like the black white TBs if I didn't have so many vs I would pick them up quick...

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Other than the Green, Orange and Silver TBs, it seems there were also these Black TB with White Swooshes.
(Weird that they don't have the Grey Heel Counter but not the Blackouts since the Heel outsole isn't clearish and the heel tab-like area isn't grey)
407710001.jpg

Here's a pic of the Green ones if you haven't seen them yet.
40474557.jpg

Boo Celtics!
wow
this all blk TB actually better looking than the blackouts...

man... i wnt to trade my blackouts for this...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Got Rings? Love them. One of my faves!

wooooozzzzzzzzz
nice pickups man! gotta love the 5rings

btw, good pick up on the lunars~ best system ever for casual walking shoes!! I love them too, had a few of them 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

^^WOW ya guys are ripping the WGs apart hahaha, I STILL haven't seen them in person yet we never got them in my store, but by the sounds of it maybe that was a good thing lol....I still wanna see pics of them. I wanted to stock locate them & get %50 off tomorrow is last day.

you better check them out in person first, before you buy...
becuz it is pair of shoes that has high possibility of getting regretted... but just IMO

good luck

Originally Posted by jrjmd

those who have friends coming to Macau, the inks they have there is the one with the gray sole...might want to check them out. this was taken at nike store at venetian macau just this week...
i see they still got UWR's available..

407710001.jpg

Just a heads up for those looking for these, ebay seller: shoeboxsavings has them for $95 shipped

Originally Posted by thapointguy

407710001.jpg

Just a heads up for those looking for these, ebay seller: shoeboxsavings has them for $95 shipped

Could not resist this TB colorway. Got a size 11 from shoeboxsavings(ebay). This is way better than the blackouts. I was hoping before that a white swoosh would come out of the colorways and it did! Plus the fact that Kobe wore these last nught in a losing effort. $94 shipped is not really bad. Thanks thapointguy!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom