OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^ Thanks for all the replies . I think I am just gonna sell the All Star V's too because Im low on money. So I wont be keeping either

I am not a fan of TB's at all but those silver joints might be the only pair I would actually wear. Nice Marley.

Originally Posted by marley

Thanks for the love on the silvers guys.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

^A TB that was GR is your grail? Dang.
Man I wish they were GR, I would have like 5 pairs of them haha.
^ if only. if only.

sick pic marley.

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by marley

Just got these beauties in the mail today....Metallic Silver and White TBs sz 12.  Can't even describe how hard these were to find.

IM MIRIN
mad.gif
pimp.gif

I would kill for these in an 11 or 11.5.................a grail for me (or in purple)
CLEAN

Thanks again for all the compliments fellas. Hoping to un'DS them wht/slvr TB this week if we get a nice enough day.

^still regretting the day that I passed on my size in those white/silver TB's on eBay, only $68.00 plus shipping.....

I had just bought like 3 other pairs that week, and thought these would be releasing shortly after that......never happened.

Those white and silver TBs are super fresh... I've never seen them before. Might have to go on the hunt for a 9.5.

Pulled out the Miles Davis tonight to go grab some dinner. I'm loving them right now, I feel that they are slightly underrated.

^ I've never been the biggest fan of royal blue shoes (alright fine, I got the Entourages...) but I LOVE the way the Miles Davis' came out. Very crisp and clean looking shoes.

Nice pickup Joe.

EDIT:  DAMN Wayne!  Who is that in the avy?  i stared at it for like 2 minutes lol.

Anyone seen any V's at outlets in the last couple weeks?

I am going to Florida at the end of April, and I am hoping to scoop some up while I am there.

i think the silver TBs are seriously overrated in this thread (and only cause they never released
indifferent.gif
) if they released, they would have sat on shelves.

but i still think they're a clean shoe.

I had the chance get the silver TB but passed. They're not overrated imo. To me they aren't as loud as the other TBs(besides the navy and white/black ones), can be worn casually with anything, the silver heel cup worked on this colorway(out of placed on the others), and it makes a good summer shoe.

played on my somewhat beat v's last night, and i have to say that it's still a performance beast. very comfortable when i stopped, cut, and sprinted.

v > vi performance wise.

Originally Posted by boogeda

played on my somewhat beat v's last night, and i have to say that it's still a performance beast. very comfortable when i stopped, cut, and sprinted.

v > vi performance wise.
QFT

If there is someone who truly disagrees with the 5 being "bar none" better than the 6 performance wise I would love to hear their argument.  In fact, I would be curious if Kobe actually feels like the 6 is superior to the 5 perf. wise.  The fact that so many college and pro players continue to ball in the 5s, when I am sure 6s are readily at their disposal, speaks somewhat to that matter.  Off the top of my head, Luke Ridnour, Harrison Barnes, Dragic, some of the Duke players,  quite a few Big East teams' players, and plenty other lesser known players are still seen rocking 5s.  

Back
Top Bottom