OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I like the ID options on the Vs better than the options for the VIs too. The gradient options for the VIs are kinda cool, but I think there's just more detail you can put on the Vs, like the print on the upper, splatter on the midsoles, etc.
I also like the options for the V's more. Especially the print on the upper. The VI's Fade and Camo options are alright but the problem is that those options make or break the look of the entire shoe.

an808caucASIA - nice iD's. I like that Black/Red pair.

Just chatted with a nike rep on ndc and they couldnt locate a 10.5 in the white/black/gray tbs. Theres not even a pair on ebay. Could they really be sold out everywhere??

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

mjrod- you got it. what other kobes you got? (searching for pics)

Thanks for the PM...

For Zoom Kobe V's I have...

Spoiler [+]
3 Bruce Lees, 3 Chaos, 3 Big Stage Away...

2 Big Stage Home, 2 5 Rings, 2 Dukes, 2 Ace Away, 2 PoPs, 2 Lakers Home, 2 Del Sols, 2 Miles Davis, 2 USC, 2 Draft Days, 2 Inlines, 2 VDays...

1 Aston Martin, 1 Dark Knight, 1 Ink, 1 Lakers Away, 1 Blackout, 1 Royal Blue TB, 1 ASG, 1 USA, 1 UWR, 1 China, & 1 Rice...

Total of 45 in 26 colorways...

I also have Kobe Aston Martin Hyperdunk, 2 Kobe AF1 LW SUP, Kobe AF1 Foamposite Eggplant, ZKI ASG, ZK2 ST ORCAS, 20 IVs & 24 VIs

Originally Posted by gzagenius

mjrod, do you even wear them? just curious why so many

I wear Kobes 5-6 days a week... Can't ever get too much of your favorite shoe ever, right?...
pimp.gif

(all the General releases were copped under retail...)

DFABIX... lol... I started 2 years ago... had to play catch up with all the IVs & the first four months of the Vs
tongue.gif

Rod- you've got quite the kobe collection. I've always been looking for a pair of Bruce Lee's, but I figure I can settle for a yellow based ID.

T

Thanks brahtha T...

Just be patient my man... They pop in once in awhile...

What size do you need? I'll look around...

I started w/the VI's, which made me interested in the V's. And I have to honestly say V's > VI's in terms of comfort. Starting to love these things. 

yeah, after passing on what now seems like 50 pairs of bruce lees, I am now searching for anything
close to retail. DAMMIT! haha. now everyone needs one right?
but yeah, I'll be patient.

mjrod, your collection is intense man. all the hot pairs! getting jelly in here bro!

hell yea, the V's are sweet....
wore my USA's since I had doubled up for a DS one thanks to outlet cheapness....

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

I totally agree that the DK's seem to feel more loose as compared to other colorways, but I like it. I feel it gives more mobility when balling. For some reason, for me at least, the Del Sols feel more stiff than other colorways. The other colorways I ball in regularly are the Inlines, Inks, and UWR.
my DKS were so tight...I had to go a 1/2 size up...

Eastbay just have few old colorways popping up again:

TB White/black sz 11 and 12.5
POP sz 10.5
GR Away sz 9

They all $99.99 and no restriction
pimp.gif

Remember, Eastbay ship them in a plastic bag
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by maluah

POP sz 10.5
GR Away sz 9

pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

mad.gif
 why couldnt it be a 10.5 in the tb.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by maluah

POP sz 10.5
GR Away sz 9

pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

mad.gif
 why couldnt it be a 10.5 in the tb.
I wonder the same thing....why it couldn't be in 11.5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

I totally agree that the DK's seem to feel more loose as compared to other colorways, but I like it. I feel it gives more mobility when balling. For some reason, for me at least, the Del Sols feel more stiff than other colorways. The other colorways I ball in regularly are the Inlines, Inks, and UWR.

LOL you're not lying.... I have size 11 and 11.5 in DK's... 11 felt good on when trying them on, so put them on and wore them and left 11/5 for the future... After a bit of walking around in them that's when I started to feel uncomfortable, they do fit tight.... Bruce Lee's fit like an 11.5 though in a size 11!

Wore my away Del Sol's to the gym last night, and took my Duke V Kobe's with me to Miami for the gym and my running/basketball... I am so much in love with these V's still, VI's sit and get no love from me... They aren't nearly as comfortable IMO or form fitting!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

LOL you're not lying.... I have size 11 and 11.5 in DK's... 11 felt good on when trying them on, so put them on and wore them and left 11/5 for the future... After a bit of walking around in them that's when I started to feel uncomfortable, they do fit tight.... Bruce Lee's fit like an 11.5 though in a size 11!

Wore my away Del Sol's to the gym last night, and took my Duke V Kobe's with me to Miami for the gym and my running/basketball... I am so much in love with these V's still, VI's sit and get no love from me... They aren't nearly as comfortable IMO or form fitting!
true, with the IV, Vs and VIs you really have to try on every one...the all fit differently...

VIs are getting no love from me either...I only have my id and Rice left....selling them off and buying more Vs...

iLLGT2 wrote:

Agreed!

Love seeing bruce lees. While they look good with red and black laces, nothing beats them with their stock laces.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^^^ i have seen pics of that browning part where the sole meets....mine haven't done that yet.

BLs are my #1 CW...even better than Finals BS aways...
mine have started to brown
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

vnlcgx.jpg

4k8mj7.jpg

2dv0j9.jpg

Is this just happening to DK?

Back
Top Bottom