OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by maluah

lovely weather in Fresno CA.....nice BS Home ^^ NWT....very under-rated shoes.....they should worth more than BS Away since Kobe won his 5th chip on them....

BS Homes are so clean....Thanks for the pics....
I like these Lower Merions too....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Red and royal TB are $78 shipped at alssports.com, no fsr though. Use discount code likeals for a better deal but, it wont qualify for free shipping since its not over $75. They ship in the eastbay bags but shipping is really fast to CA since they are in Utah. I hope they have more stuff on sale so I can cop regularly.
Thanks for the heads up.
pimp.gif
No size 13 in the reds, but site looks good for other stuff.

ILL fit E! nice n simple!

Even though the Vs arent my fav looking out of the Kobe line, I think they're my fav comfort/fit wise. Feel so good on my feet...

wore these yesterday...
2m30l7o.jpg

Nice izod polo E, and great Chaos pics along with Aways SDub!

Figured I would bring one back from my archives.  Been rocking inlines and ASG 5s quite often this spring, along with China 6s.  Probably UNDs another pair of 6s shortly- either Chaos or OC.

c4a16448c7dbf0b3ab2f313195413c5fb618fdfb.jpg

Originally Posted by civicex

Chaos V's are definitely growing on me. What's a fair price to pay for a DS pair on eBay?
they should! my fave! lol... it's really hard to see anything below $200.
but sometimes you'll see something around $170-190

nice shots NWT. crispy pics as usual.

wore the DKs this weekend....the V's are truly such beasts!.....
I now am down to 1 pair of VI's and I dont see myself going crazy on those since all these V's have hit the outlets....

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by civicex

Chaos V's are definitely growing on me. What's a fair price to pay for a DS pair on eBay?
they should! my fave! lol... it's really hard to see anything below $200.
but sometimes you'll see something around $170-190

nice shots NWT. crispy pics as usual.
QFT. And I never see them on eBay anymore. My favorite as well.

Originally Posted by just another pair

whats the market like for the bruce lee's? whats the going rate for them right now?
Depends on your size, but I'd say about 200-230 right now

Originally Posted by Wayne141

whats the market like for the bruce lee's? whats the going rate for them right now?
Depends on your size, but I'd say about 200-230 right now

Agreed! Sometimes a lil more for certain sizes... like a 13... smh...

my bad im a size 10. 200- 230 right now? i thought they were more hard to come by than most v's?
They are. The only Vs more rare than the BLs are Da Vincis, Aston Martins, and the Big Stages (not counting any PEs of course). They're about as rare as the DKs, maybe slightly more.

my bad im a size 10. 200- 230 right now? i thought they were more hard to come by than most v's?
They are. The only Vs more rare than the BLs are Da Vincis, Aston Martins, and the Big Stages (not counting any PEs of course). They're about as rare as the DKs, maybe slightly more.
Oh okay i got you, i appreciate it. btw which ones are the BL's? 

Oh okay i got you, i appreciate it. btw which ones are the BL's? 
BLs = Bruce Lees
DKs = Dark Knights

They're worth more than the DKs pricewise. In the long run I think they're def at least a top 3 or top 5 colorway of Vs and an instant classic in terms of Kobes. To me the must have colorways of the Vs are Bruce Lees, Chaos, Dark Knights, Big Stages, and Aston Martins. I'd give honorable mention to the Laker Aways and Away Aces. Just my 2 cents.

They're worth more than the DKs pricewise. In the long run I think they're def at least a top 3 or top 5 colorway of Vs and an instant classic in terms of Kobes. To me the must have colorways of the Vs are Bruce Lees, Chaos, Dark Knights, Big Stages, and Aston Martins. I'd give honorable mention to the Laker Aways and Away Aces. Just my 2 cents.

Great Choices... add the 5 rings and you're set!

^Ah yeah, totally left out the V Rings, which I think are sweet too. Not top 5 for me personally, but they're def up there. Gotta love that laser print.

Back
Top Bottom