OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Anyone know any other stores with the inks for that price that carry 12's? Potomac sold out of em in that size.

citadel outlet.... Just have them price match Potomac.

Originally Posted by mahfan12

I have a pair of INKS size 11.5 that I'm trying to sell.

this is not the MP, you are gonna get banned. no selling in the threads.  take it to the private messages.

Originally Posted by cano23

Anyone know any other stores with the inks for that price that carry 12's? Potomac sold out of em in that size.

Thanks I'll try them. They never give me a price match option when I call.

These are too sick.

sdc11087ub.jpg

man still looking for some USA's and those silver ones, just got 2 pairs of inlines today at nike outlet in hagerstown MD outlet. FSR couldnt wait until they dropped to 40 because they would be gone by the time i came back.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Royals are nice, but not for me.

Same here.
So glad i copped my USA's when i did, now lots of people want them. USA are my favorite Colorway. USA with some Navy or Red Elite socks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cano23

Thanks I'll try them. They never give me a price match option when I call.

I forgot the girls name that i spoke with , but i placed my order earlier today and came out to 50 and some changed shipped.

Just curious because I've never done it... but

I'm in north va for another month or so. say i want a pair of zkv's in an outlet in cali. if i call and order them will they ship them to me?

Im pretty sure they will, i just bought a pair of Kobe V's POP from Va and shipped them to CA for 64$ Good Deal?

^ 64 shipped...i would do it if I liked the shoe...thats a really good deal IMO. ur getting it for like 50 bucks... tax+shipping. wow...

Via versache530 in the outlet thread

Pigeon Forge, TN

Kobe V 386429 101 (inline)
mostly size 9, 9.5, 10
$31.97

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

I think the V's are more comfortable than the vi's. What y'all think?
not even close man. 6s are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD comfy. ESPECIALLY for ball.
It's a matter of preference. Not a universal answer. For me, the Vs are comfier.
I think the question which shoe is "comfier" would get a universal and definite answer. comfort isn't a variable.
performance and responsiveness sure. but comfort? nike frees are more  comfortable than timberlands for walking.
kobe 5s are less comfortable then the 6s. more cushioning and that insole... stiffer upper versus a softer upper.
just saying...

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Via versache530 in the outlet thread

Pigeon Forge, TN

Kobe V 386429 101 (inline)
mostly size 9, 9.5, 10
$31.97
FML... i just bought 2 pairs of inlines yesterday at the hagerstown MD factory store for 55 plus tax... smh 
mad.gif

Tucson, AZ
(520) 498-0169

USA, Ink, royal/white, Kobe V - $37

This was posted last week i believe.. Maybe they still have the royals?

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

not even close man. 6s are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD comfy. ESPECIALLY for ball.
It's a matter of preference. Not a universal answer. For me, the Vs are comfier.
I think the question which shoe is "comfier" would get a universal and definite answer. comfort isn't a variable.
performance and responsiveness sure. but comfort? nike frees are more  comfortable than timberlands for walking.
kobe 5s are less comfortable then the 6s. more cushioning and that insole... stiffer upper versus a softer upper.
just saying...
You make a point, but for me at least, too much cushioning isn't comfort. My heels sink back in the VIs. The Vs are a much more comfortable wear IMO

I picked up the royals from the outlet for $39. Also picked up USA's for that same price.

Good time to be catching up on the Kobe V's. I wish I could of got another pair of those inlines for $31, but they didn't have any size 12's and it's looking like nobody wants to price match.

Back
Top Bottom