OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

wow i can't believe i missed out on so many kobes. i started collecting when the 6's came out. i need all the colorways lol, the only one i have are the v-days and the wolf greys.

Lately, I've had quite a few Outlets say they will not price match. As a matter of fact yesterday I had a Santa Fe NM and Brentwood TN Outlet tell me to pound sand when I asked for a price match.
I figured it was the individual person so I called back in the night and again a new person at both locations told me "no". I asked why and was told it's the store's policy.

**Hope this trend doesn't spread.***

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I picked up the royals from the outlet for $39. Also picked up USA's for that same price.

Good time to be catching up on the Kobe V's. I wish I could of got another pair of those inlines for $31, but they didn't have any size 12's and it's looking like nobody wants to price match.

Which outlet?

Originally Posted by cano23

Tucson, AZ
(520) 498-0169

USA, Ink, royal/white, Kobe V - $37

This was posted last week i believe.. Maybe they still have the royals?
the price should be incorrect, it should be 39.97 and i believe the USA and Inks are sold out by now. not sure of the TB royal/white

^ That outlet. The info is posted in the outlet thread, you guys should take a look. Like stated the USA's and Inks are most likely sold out by now, not sure on the TB's. I price matched from another outlet that had low stock, but it all depends.

I usually get a "no" on whether or not they'll price match. If you find an outlet with a similiar price those are the ones that tend to do the price match.

Sorry if this has been answered but are you guys calling outlets that are not in your area and having them ship the shoes to you?? i didnt know they could do that.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Sorry if this has been answered but are you guys calling outlets that are not in your area and having them ship the shoes to you?? i didnt know they could do that.
Yes we are doing that.

ng6n93.jpg

today..

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

ng6n93.jpg

today..

This is a really nice colowway. What's the name?
Also, did you get these from an outlet and if so, what was the price?
I want a pair and would be really glad to get these at an outlet price.  

Originally Posted by NikeRider

today..

Those are the inlines.  

Man, you guys ate up all the Kobe's in sz 9 from the outlets.  Any idea where I can get some for $40?  Any color, looking to ball in them. 

Inlines looking fresh in that pic. Gonna bust them out after seeing them.

I hate you guys posting big stages for no reason. Yes i'm salty. Help a brother out!?!

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by NikeRider

today..

Those are the inlines.  

Man, you guys ate up all the Kobe's in sz 9 from the outlets.  Any idea where I can get some for $40?  Any color, looking to ball in them. 

I got them at an outlet for 60.  As for both of you, the only ones I have seen for $40 is the Ink CW.  I plan on copping a few later this summer.  I'm pretty sure my outlet has a FSR.  The most expensive ZKV's by me are like $60. 

Just got my USAs the other day and decided to rock them for the gym today. I think I might have to get another pair of Vs to use as beaters because these are too nice not to be worn casually...
Pic from the WDYWT thread. Creased my TBs already...

24cdwch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom