OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Mamba Mondays!

Love the chaos V's. Most comfortable Kobes for me. Probably due to materials difference but they were significantly more comfy and upper more flexible than other color ways I had like Del sols, USAs, and inlines. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

When do you think they'll start retroing the Vs??? Now that Kobe will be officially retiring. It was nice to see Vino back in the 3rd Q of last night's game.
I still blame Jim Buss for picking D' Antoni for shortening Kobe's career. Sigh

Just copped the 5 rings for quite a good deal. Can't wait until it arrives in my hands next week. :D

Anyone know a good website/reseller (besides EBay) that have V's? Hooked ever since I balled in my first pair of Chaos'. I wear an 11.5

Anyone know a good website/reseller (besides EBay) that have V's? Hooked ever since I balled in my first pair of Chaos'. I wear an 11.5

I've been wondering the same thing as I was a late-comer to the V. Unfortunately there aren't too many sources out there. Some places I would recommend checking other than eBay are kixify and rif LA. Occasionally I've seen DS or near-DS pairs pop up for pretty good prices on those two. Someone else may have other ideas!

I've been wondering the same thing as I was a late-comer to the V. Unfortunately there aren't too many sources out there. Some places I would recommend checking other than eBay are kixify and rif LA. Occasionally I've seen DS or near-DS pairs pop up for pretty good prices on those two. Someone else may have other ideas!

Ok cool I'll start checking kixify. Yeah I agree rifla is a good site. I missed out on some rice homes and regret it everyday haha.

Love seein all the chaos pairs in here. One of my fav kobes od all time. I remember i wasnt huge on the V based on early pics but I was out visiting my bro in LA and it was the first time going to a HOH. They had the chaos out cuz it was release day and i HAD to cop after seeing em in person

I really disliked the chaos at first. I can't remember exactly why I guess it was the diff colors but the more I looked at them the more they made sense. Glad I got them for retail.

I really disliked the chaos at first. I can't remember exactly why I guess it was the diff colors but the more I looked at them the more they made sense. Glad I got them for retail.

I felt the same way the first time I saw the chaos in person. Didn't like them but they grew on me. Now I love them and think they are sexy! Team retail tho!

Love seein all the chaos pairs in here. One of my fav kobes od all time. I remember i wasnt huge on the V based on early pics but I was out visiting my bro in LA and it was the first time going to a HOH. They had the chaos out cuz it was release day and i HAD to cop after seeing em in person
I too hated the chaos at first. But now they're one of my favorites. I wore my pair recently and noticed a small tear in the material 
frown.gif

Mail call and I must say, [emoji]128400[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128141[/emoji] over [emoji]128293[/emoji] and [emoji]10052[/emoji]️

Back
Top Bottom