OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING OF ANY KIND!!
PLEASE KEEP EVERYTHING RELATED TO KOBE V
Please read before post and also nothing off topic.

Name: Nike Zoom Kobe V

Retail Price: $130

Product Specs:
  • Low-cut upper for low-to-the-ground connectedness
  • External heel counter for support and stability
  • The next generation Flywire for ultra-lightweight support and comfort
  • Perforations in toe-box and on medial side for ventilation
  • Nike Zoom units in heel and forefoot for lightweight and responsive cushioning
  • Full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
  • Midfoot shank plate for rigidity during quick cuts and jumps
  • Heel split to evenly disperse pressure from impact
  • Solid rubber outsole with herringbone and EKG pattern for non-marking traction and durability
  • Kobe Code – dot matrix language sequence found throughout Kobe product this season
  • Weight: 10.6 ounces

“Chaos

GREAT WORK SMURF for putting it back on track...

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES KIDS.

ahh makes me want to just live in the zk4 thread again, that thing went on and is still kicking! haha

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

this might be too much to ask, but if you got the time, do you mind editing your first post, so its organized like other thread? pics, RDs and what not.

I just don't get how people use their signature! Back to the shoes the del sols looks great!!!

here you go smurfguy. abstract posted this in the og thread. i suggest you use it and go from there...

001- BLACK/BLACK-DARK GREY-NPTN BL (Dark Knights)
002- BLACK/WHITE-DEL SOL
003- BLACK/BLACK-DRK GRY-VRSTY PRPL
004- ANTHRACITE/BLACK-SAIL
005- MTLLC SLVR/TM R (LOWER MERION) (3/6)
006- WOLF GREY/BLACK-DARING RED
031- BLACK/DEEP FOREST-VRSTY MAIZE (Da Vincis?) (3/6)
071- BLACK/DEL SOL-VARSITY PURPLE (Aways)
100- WHITE/ORN BLUE-VRSTY PRPL-BLK (Draft Days) (May)
101- WHITE/BLACK-VRSTY PURPLE-DL SL (Inlines) (3/6)
102- WHITE/DL SL-NTRL GRY-VRSTY PRP (Homes) (April)
103- WHITE/OBSIDIAN-SPORT RED
104- WHITE/BLACK-DEL SOL
161- WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK (VDays)
400- PHOTO BLUE/WHITE-BLACK
500- INK/METALLIC SILVER-BLACK
531- PURPLE/CYBER-WHITE-BLACK (Chaos)
600- COMET RED/WHITE-DEL SOL
601- DARING RED/BLACK-WHITE (ASGS)
602- VRSTY CRMSN/UNVRSTY GLD (USC) (3/15)
700- VRSTY MZ/DP FRST-WHITE (RICE) (3/20)
701- DL SL/BLCK-MTLLC SLVR-CMT (Bruce Lees)

The "Duke" Colorway isn't on here (411) (3/15)

Looked at the last thread's last few pages and didnt see anything wrong....monkey see monkey do i guess... anyways i was outta the other thread for a minute... so the Kobes that were releasing at the Montalban were puched back? did they release? was this saturday the og rd? im lost lol

before this thread goes any longer, OP needs to confirm that he is going to regularly update the thread.

I don't want to look through the 700s of pages on the old kobe v thread, and I did not see on the release date up above. what is the release date for the del sols?

Originally Posted by enrique23

before this thread goes any longer, OP needs to confirm that he is going to regularly update the thread.

Yes i will as i get the information
wink.gif

3rd thread. smh.

However, the Del Sols are looking really good right now. Not as good as the IVs but still good.

Damn, I thought that thread would get up to the thousands. Oh well, Kobe wearing the Del Sols tonight, looks nice!

NT goin down hill fast, good people tryin to help out other people and it gets locked, anyway the inlines i thought were my fav. colorway but looking at them today they are to plain

I was able to pick up the "inlines" today at Sports Chalet in South Coast Plaza; apparently they've had them for a couple of days. Much thanks to Tjay in the previous Kobe V thread that revealed this! =]
How come they didn't have any extra set of laces? GRs don't come with an extra set of laces? =[

Del Sols are nice on the court. Went to a couple Sports Chalet in the OC and they have the inlines.

Back
Top Bottom