OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

^any info on that Kobe jacket?

Sickest Nike jacket I've seen in a long time. info
nerd.gif

It's really too bad the dukes are only sold at HOH. Can't get those here in the Phils. but man are they
pimp.gif
congrats to those who were able get pick ups!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Not feeling those IDs. Coulda done without the yellow sockliner/ laces.

Yeah I've yet to find a definitive Laker black/away colorway released. The Aways,POPs and the possible Carpe Diem V are ok but they dont wow me like the Carpe Diem IV did.

The best colorway I've seen so far is the iD,Kobe wore against the Magic. Those would look especially nice if you could get a clear tinted sole like CD IV not the totally clear ones that come on the iDs.

97780419.jpg

I also would like the Aways more if they released like this
1f4b6e6667b1b1cfa04baac32dabeaf07cc85c67-200.jpg

yoooooooooo those iD's are crazy! that's the kind of graphic i'm talking about. would definitely iD a pair of blackouts with that graphic!

I totally missed the boat on the Chaos, having only taken an interest in kicks again in Feb when I started to play ball after many years of laziness...

I was able to cop a pair of Chaos' yesterday using the coupon. I found a pair at a FTL and went the FTL closest to me to try and just have pay for them there and have the Chaos shipped to me, but the managaer said he couldnt do it so he just put in a stock locate order for me which went thru this morning. Getting my 2nd pair in a few days! Good day so far.

Back
Top Bottom