OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
xsalvioutlawx wrote:

Originally Posted by GZA73

Glad a lot of you don't like them, more for me!!!! LOL

We'll see how many people end up liking them once he wears them.
Exactly what I was thinking.  I'm glad people don't like em cuz then it'll be easier for me to cop a pair or two!  And once you see them on tv, it's a done deal.  Everyone gonna want em. 

Well obviously ppl are gona want them. It's hype. There's NOTHING WRONG with falling into hype....

I remember wanting A LOT of Air Jordans just cause Jordan wore em.... I want the sh*+ he's wearing. That simple. I don't care if ppl gon remember me saying that they're wack.... My mind changed. Knawmean?.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by never wear them

Simplicity is cool....... ONLY if it's executed right........ Not just a white shoe and a gold heel..... Like cmon..... Give us a damn laker colorway
OFMFT!!!!  Lakers colorways>>>>all other colorways

@KB24strikesagain - You were right bro.  I wish you werent but you were, lol.  Too bad thos finals are weak as hell.  I am just glad they are cuz then I wont care that they are super limited and hard to get, I would rather cop a 3rd pair of homes.

Well at least ya showed up Marley
tongue.gif
 I still think most people are going to say they don't like them to convince themselves that they don't need to spend the money but everyone will want them regardless because of how rare they will be and because he is wearing them in the Finals. 

^^not at all...I was planning on doing another pair of IDs, but I held off to see if a finals color dropped...my $$ was waiting. I'm just not big on gold shoes unless its done right.

I think something as simple as a purple swoosh border would have made a HUGE difference...to me anyway. Or even a purple sole, or sockliner.

Yeah once ppl see him wear them. its over. I guess I'll see most you you at HOH in June or July!!!

I no longer fall into the hype of wanting a shoe because it is limited. I actually get more excited for GRs nowadays because I know I will be able to cop as many pairs as I want. Not getting these finals has nothing to do with saving money. The money will just go to buying more pairs of the Jordan VI's next weekend.

i like the finals big improvement from last years, yup i said it. its a good looking shoe, a little goes a long way in this case lol.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

quick question:

all-stars, rice, or usc?
all-stars.

X2
all-stars all day!
get them all....

lol I figured you would say that. My mom was away on business in san fran and stopped by HoH for me. snagged me some ctk's and the all stars. figured they were the most different and sought after of the 3. I don't have any ties to rice or usc(no offense) but the rice would have matched my Pele brasil jersey in time for WC and the usc's made me hit my head after seeing the pic just posted lol. in the end they all would have hit the court in my roatatio regardless but the all stars seem to be the consensus. I still prefer my Lee's/DK's over all the others.

i think i am done after the all blacks unless we get a gradient.

People stressing over colorways. I just want Lakers to win the whole thing. I don't care about nothing else. Kobe can play in his grandpop's old college converse in Laker colorway for all I care... Long as Lakers win... I can care less.
People getting too spoiled by last years IV's... Like we can get enough V's to hold us down. And with like 5-6 more colors still to come. Lol
ungrateful is the term I'll use. Lol

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i like the finals big improvement from last years, yup i said it. its a good looking shoe, a little goes a long way in this case lol.
I couldn't agree more, I'm feelin the simplicity of it. I hope the hate for these continues so I can pick up a pair hassle-free haha.

I love the finals colorway. Simple and elegant.

Last year was just trash, graffiti all over it; it looked like a teenagers' shoe.

This model? Classic white, gold accents, subtle personalization... this is a grown man's shoe. Much better.

If the Lakers win, I'm changing my USA pickup to a finals pickup.

Originally Posted by acts65

blog1hq.jpg

blogac.jpg

blog2g.jpg
actually these are pretty decent, i just needed to see more detail.  the other pics were way too plain, it didn't show any of the artwork or anything.  if he gets #5, i could get with these

Back
Top Bottom