OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

playaproved wrote:

Whats the deal on that cork tee? Where can I cop? And where are people getting the cookies shirt?

cork tee is from last championship, dunno if u can find it now maybe ebay, cookie shirt was on lakersstore 

Thanks. I just found out the cork tee was from last year. Cheapest I can find one in my size is $47 shipped from Hong Kong, and for some reason I'm actually entertaining the idea.

I don't know the nickname on these but samples nonetheless can't complain!

4750744815_429b01543b_b.jpg

Does it say "promo sample" on the tag koreaJ23? I would think those are fake or ID's that a worker put together since they have access to mix the options, cause the eyestay and tongue colors are the same when you make an ID. Same thing goes for the swoosh border and the tongue logo.

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

I don't know the nickname on these but samples nonetheless can't complain!

4750744815_429b01543b_b.jpg
these look like the kids size laker aways to me the ones puppet kobe holds up in the video

@ptngina thanks for the heads up but not really feeling any of those shirts. Still waiting for them to drop the 5 rings puppet shirt and the cookies!

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

what does JT have on in this picture, BLACK OUTS ????????

thompson-and-boeheim.jpg
Testament to just how fresh one of the G.O.A.T is. NOW BRING THOSE FINALS YO!!

Lol u guys thinking they are fake, they aren't ID's.

I will post a picture of tags, I know where these are from just not added info! So I know they are legit!

Back
Top Bottom