OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by outkast9984

man those miles davis are growing on me everytime i see more pics.... thats not a good thing
go check them out at your local FL/FA and you'll most probably walk out with a pair.
tongue.gif
  they're even better in person than they are in pictures.

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by outkast9984

man those miles davis are growing on me everytime i see more pics.... thats not a good thing
go check them out at your local FL/FA and you'll most probably walk out with a pair.
tongue.gif
  they're even better in person than they are in pictures.

im going to try not to....my transmission broke so i need to come up with a cool grand so i have to hold on those....ill settle if i cant get the finals colorways

wth.. eastbay is sold out of the MD in sizes 10, 10.5 already?! they don't even ship till next week! DANG IT.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

wth.. eastbay is sold out of the MD in sizes 10, 10.5 already?! they don't even ship till next week! DANG IT.

Get them on NDC. They still have a full size run. And you don't have to wait, ordered mine on 6/25, got them on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

eastbay shipped mine out yesterday.

For those in socal they have fsr of the 5 rings shirts (black mamba one's) at the inland center FTL.

I'm ordering for family and friends so we don't have to drive all around LA for these shirts.

Just copped the 5 ring tee from my local FL. FSR. They should be at all LA Footlockers. Cancelling my eastbay order. 

Is the five ring the Bill Clinton t-shirt? Do you think that Monica Lewinsky starts breathing heavy when she sees that cigar shirt?

Kobe Big Stage Finals game used and signed and was on ebay from the same guy that tried selling the last pair.  Can't believe Kobe is giving him these.

^ they may still make it there.....

Im seein a lot of peeps changing theyre mind about the MD's now. I could tell from the first pix that they were gonna be dope. that blue is somethin crazy...

Back
Top Bottom