OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

While I'm here, has anyone had a problem with the material near the inner side of the ankle tearing? Right where it makes an apex? My casual pair of USAs had them happen to them (though I wear them everywhere now days)... and it's only been a few weeks. I'm thinking I knicked them, but they are on the inside of the foot and it happened to both the left and right shoe! Now I use these shoes as everyday run of the mill gym/sports shoes.

Hasn't happened to my DKs... however I only wear those sometimes, and only when I'm balling indoors (tho I use my usas a lot more cause I don't wanna ruin my DKs)

Originally Posted by laffable

Haha, Awesome! Thanks for the info! Being a kobe head in New Zealand means I have to buy online to still pay a lot more than most.

Over here Kobe V's go for 270NZD+ retail which equates to 200USD... and these are your run of the mill CW too (we only have about 3 different CW sold retail here)

Looks like the 20% off offsets the shipping to NZ so I'll get to pay the usual $130USD for some Kobes! That's a bargain for me
happy.gif

enjoy it, pal.
smile.gif

Haha, Awesome! Thanks for the info! Being a kobe head in New Zealand means I have to buy online to still pay a lot more than most.

Over here Kobe V's go for 270NZD+ retail which equates to 200USD... and these are your run of the mill CW too (we only have about 3 different CW sold retail here)

Looks like the 20% off offsets the shipping to NZ so I'll get to pay the usual $130USD for some Kobes! That's a bargain for me
happy.gif
Did you happen to catch Russia VS New Zealand game? Most of New Zealand was wearing the USA Kobe V's.
pimp.gif

rice cw for only $99 plus $2.49 for laces minus $30 coupon was a great deal. it would have been too clean of a deal if they actually had a sz 11.
tried the 11.5 which fit well but i like more of a snug fit so i settled for 10.5
grin.gif

perhaps they look better in person and even much better on foot. i got 54'' oval white laces..not necessarily for these but as i think about it probly would look coo.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

happy.gif
Did you happen to catch Russia VS New Zealand game? Most of New Zealand was wearing the USA Kobe V's.
pimp.gif

Yeah, we are a small team so we love them Kobe Vs. Plus Penney loves Kobe lol.

Ed I have been thinkin bout pullin the trigger on them shorts for the last few days man. Now that I see that pic the order is placed. Those will go sick with the Chaos Vs. What size you get? Large?

Yeah got a large. Pretty dope in person.

Not that loud like the guy up there said.... Some ppl just can't pull off anything so they complain instead

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Passed by HOHLA, they wouldn't let me use the $30 off on the Rice Homes or any of the TBs. 
frown.gif

The Rice homes were really tempting, and still had quite a few sizes.

The rice homes are a new release so no discounts what so ever. The only time you can use discounts on Hoh exclusives is when they get marked down.
they wont let me used it either, but I did use the coupon on rice away for $69.99.
tongue.gif

I called and dude said can't use the 30 on the Rice Away even if they were marked down because it's a HOH exclusive.

I'm able to exchange the Home Rice though, so I'm gonna end up returning it for the Home Aces.
I guess it depends on the manager of the store cause I had no problem using the $30 coupon on USC's and Rice Aways here at HOH Dallas...

...he did mention that you can't use it on new releases, but after 2 weeks of release everything is good to go.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Passed by HOHLA, they wouldn't let me use the $30 off on the Rice Homes or any of the TBs. 
frown.gif

The rice homes are a new release so no discounts what so ever. The only time you can use discounts on Hoh exclusives is when they get marked down.
they wont let me used it either, but I did use the coupon on rice away for $69.99.
tongue.gif

I called and dude said can't use the 30 on the Rice Away even if they were marked down because it's a HOH exclusive.

I'm able to exchange the Home Rice though, so I'm gonna end up returning it for the Home Aces.
I guess it depends on the manager of the store cause I had no problem using the $30 coupon on USC's and Rice Aways here at HOH Dallas...

...he did mention that you can't use it on new releases, but after 2 weeks of release everything is good to go.
what I heard is 1 week after... but the coupon is going to be expire.

frown.gif

tongue.gif

anyone in the bay area confirm that HOH serramonte doesnt take the 30% off the USC and Rice Aways? Maybe the employee thought i said the Rice Homes. I was asking him about the Rice Away size availability to begin with. Dont feel like calling again.NWT, how long are those shorts? I ordered a different short but all they had was M. I want it to go pass the knee caps.

frown.gif

tongue.gif

what I heard is 1 week after... but the coupon is going to be expire.
ive heard 1 week and ive actually heard a regular footlocker tell me before that coupons cant work on new releases until 2 weeks after, so i guess it depends on the manager's mood haha

Originally Posted by never wear them

all im missing is the cotton pants now.

latest 2 pick-ups

thought the shorts were a lil outta my liking but they're dope... the black tones it down a lot.

4966616472_2a4608f7d5.jpg

Nice shorts.  Do they match the chaos?

Nice gear NWT, I like the shorts, I don't know if they're my style but they definitely look nice.
laugh.gif

The hoody is a must though.  I need that ASAP.  Nike Santa Monica correct?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Nice gear NWT, I like the shorts, I don't know if they're my style but they definitely look nice.
laugh.gif

maybe eastbay carry them too?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

yeah santa moinca.

laugh.gif

maybe eastbay carry them too?
nerd.gif

Even better if they do.  I saw the shorts and the long sleeve but no hoody.

Maybe Eastbay Rep Ray can confirm or deny 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mojako

Originally Posted by never wear them

all im missing is the cotton pants now.

latest 2 pick-ups

thought the shorts were a lil outta my liking but they're dope... the black tones it down a lot.

4966616472_2a4608f7d5.jpg

Nice shorts.  Do they match the chaos?
It's close, but I think the shorts are more neon/day-glo.
I'm sure someone will post comparison pics soon...

Chaos green has yellow in it. You could wear the lebron 7 dunkman with it though, thats what I would do.

Chaos green has yellow in it. You could wear the lebron 7 dunkman with it though, thats what I would do.

Back
Top Bottom