OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Bruce Lee's are hard to find in my size these days. You never see to many 11.5-12's around for under $200.00

I had spend $260 on mine and that was 6 months ago. I feel your pain 11.5 is by far the hardest size to find in all of the Kobe line.
Its really crazy how hard it is to find 11.5-12 in the ZK-line sir. I can't find ZK4 USC's, China's, etc. I see 10.5 and down all the time but never in our size.
mad.gif

And when you do find them its beyond rape prices. Those Beijing2finals IV's was on eBay in a size 12 about 4 months ago for retail I hate I slept on them.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what are some good no show socks that dont slip under the heel while playing? i have that problem with my nike dri-fit ankle socks, they end up slipping in under my heel while playing and have to take the shoe off to fix it. annoying but i want some actual no show socks.

anyone
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the nba no shows are the best that I have ever worn...my nike ones always slip under my heel too.

what are some good no show socks that dont slip under the heel while playing? i have that problem with my nike dri-fit ankle socks, they end up slipping in under my heel while playing and have to take the shoe off to fix it. annoying but i want some actual no show socks.

anyone
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Try the Nike Elite Socks:
http://niketalk.com/topic/243042

They come in no-show also. If they are too pricey then just look for a no show sock that has a thick elastic on top. I have some some (forgot where I got them from; Target or Walmart) that has an elastic about 1/2'' and they never fall. 

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by devildoc76

Figured i'd ask the knowledgeable folks here in this thread.........What's the going rate for a pair of Dark Knights via resellers? Or is there any place on the west coast that has them in their stores?
You are not going to find these in stores. Going rate is around $220-$240 depending on size.

The Dark Knights are still in some department stores in my country (Philippines). It retails for P6995 approx. $160!

mikronrob wrote:

Figured i'd ask the knowledgeable folks here in this thread.........What's the going rate for a pair of Dark Knights via resellers? Or is there any place on the west coast that has them in their stores?
You are not going to find these in stores. Going rate is around $220-$240 depending on size.

The Dark Knights are still in some department stores in my country (Philippines). It retails for P6995 approx. $160!

in what store?

Originally Posted by never wear them

The Vault is a joke to me now.... Hate raffles... Making hundreds of ppl show up just for a 24 pair release ordeal. Lame.

And CFC24, we played in some gym in Orange County.

Nice. Where at? I'm in Orange County.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by mikronrob

in what store?

some SM dept stores have them still but small sizes left like i saw 2 size 7s at MOA and i thnk on makati there was one size 8.

Originally Posted by button999

New Pick up, so happy to have gotten ahold of these.

I need these in my life, probly the best out of all the TB colorways imo..Is there any info on a release or how to go about copping?
nerd.gif

I've only seen the white/silver TB on ebay. It is the nicest due to the heel cup matching the rest of the shoe. The other TBs have the same grey heel cup so it doesn't look as nice.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by button999

New Pick up, so happy to have gotten ahold of these.

I need these in my life, probly the best out of all the TB colorways imo..Is there any info on a release or how to go about copping?
nerd.gif
i agree, im liking these a lot. they are hard to find tough otherwise id have a pair
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mikronrob

Originally Posted by CFC24

Originally Posted by never wear them

The Vault is a joke to me now.... Hate raffles... Making hundreds of ppl show up just for a 24 pair release ordeal. Lame.

And CFC24, we played in some gym in Orange County.

Nice. Where at? I'm in Orange County.
At the Ballys off of Katella & St. College across from Angel Stadium.

Nice pics 23MCpizzle23. Inks looking real fresh in those pics. Do they come with black laces or was that a swap?

attic at buena park has the inks too...

wasnt sure thou if it was included at the 40% off everything black friday sale...

Back
Top Bottom