OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Heads up:
Niketowns are having a CLEARANCE SALE.

Kobe DOIN WORK shorts $19.97
Kobe 5 Rings LS TOP $21.98
Kobe LA LAMBA PULLOVER $41.97
ALL Kobe Vs $89.97 or $74.97 I can't remember.

So 5 Rings are all completely gone, or are there still some stores that have them?

I know the Vault had some pairs left but they are making room for the VI's.
EDIT:  Nvm, found me a pair through the "other" site 
laugh.gif

I think I am finally done with the V's, can't find it in me to pull the trigger on any of the remaining colorways, unless I come across some BS Aways for a decent price. On to the VI's, and possibly even some Jordan junk....can't resist the Cool Grey's with the blue sole.

End of a great run. Right up there with the IVs for me in terms of the best shoe in his line so far. Wonder if the VIs will match the Vs in terms of great colorways by the time it's said and done cuz so far I know I've only liked the Del Sols and the Grinches for the VIs...

Played ball tonight and noticed 6 out of the 10 guys on the court rocking the Vs. I was rocking the IVs.......
Kobe Line has come along way......

BTW, good thing I played ball tonight because I would have thrown something at the TV if I watched the Laker game....

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Heads up:
Niketowns are having a CLEARANCE SALE.

Kobe DOIN WORK shorts $19.97
Kobe 5 Rings LS TOP $21.98
Kobe LA LAMBA PULLOVER $41.97
ALL Kobe Vs $89.97 or $74.97 I can't remember.
Does Niketown carry these? Ive only seen them at House of Hoops so far

nike-zoom-kobe-v-white-black-del-sol-06.jpg

Lakers play like crap last nigh is because it is the last time he can wear the Vs to play...
he's really upset, and mad~
n he's ejected by T-fouls! wow tht's very rare to see.

does anyone know where to cop those blk/white TB?
so want a pair of those, but can't find them anywhere... so weird

if anyone knows, please help out~
thanks

Westchester was playing in tournament here where I live and got a chance to talk to a few of the players, asked if I could see their Kobe's (They had all black with red trimming PE's and Westchester on the back) guy sais he would have but he didnt have his bag with him.

athletes world in square one (mississauga, ontario, Canada) has the DK for $159. not sure about sizes give them a call. 

they're doing buy one get 50% off on all the kobe's IIRC

Originally Posted by its me again

Vs came in with a beat down, adn went out with a beat down....

on the the VIs, hopefully the trend changes and Lakers get a W with the debut of the VIs.

EDIT
XanGelicO wrote:

thanks
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:137303/sku:07710100/nike-zoom-kobe-v/?cm=57831

$114 shipped if you use free shipping code.

eastbay has the white blacks....there is one listing on ebay for the black/whites.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by its me again

Vs came in with a beat down, adn went out with a beat down....

on the the VIs, hopefully the trend changes and Lakers get a W with the debut of the VIs.

EDIT
XanGelicO wrote:

thanks
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:137303/sku:07710100/nike-zoom-kobe-v/?cm=57831

$114 shipped if you use free shipping code.

eastbay has the white blacks....there is one listing on ebay for the black/whites.

wow!!
thanks for your look out!!

i was refreshing kobe V  searching page every half day, but don't see them at all.

but this half day i haven't refresh yet! but once i saw your post, i went to search, and i got my sz10!! only one pair~

finally got them~ simple, neat, beautiful shoes!

Back
Top Bottom