OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Isn't Spike a little too old for that outfit? I'm an old dude myself who is still rockin Kobes but I wouldn't dare put that fit together in public ... yikes.

whats wrong with what hes wearing? did you forget hes at a basketball game? everything hes wearing is called fan gear. uh...something thats supposed to be worn at the game.. snobbish much? yikes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Isn't Spike a little too old for that outfit? I'm an old dude myself who is still rockin Kobes but I wouldn't dare put that fit together in public ... yikes.

whats wrong with what hes wearing? did you forget hes at a basketball game? everything hes wearing is called fan gear. uh...something thats supposed to be worn at the game.. snobbish much? yikes
laugh.gif

I don't think he wears that $*#* outside arenas anyway. We can be freaks for our fave teams man. lol.
NICE id spike.

I don't think he wears that $*#* outside arenas anyway. We can be freaks for our fave teams man. lol.
NICE id spike.

man, after seeing all the great IDs in here I'm gonna have to yet again spend more money. Thanks for the help guys =P

man, after seeing all the great IDs in here I'm gonna have to yet again spend more money. Thanks for the help guys =P

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

Originally Posted by gentry187

So what do u get when u mix these

with this

???

U get these...

No ID'ing on the tongue or heel. I wanted to keep these clean, nice, plain, and simple.
pimp.gif
Damn son I haven't posted here in a year and these brought me back..very very very nice
smokin.gif
these are too sick
eek.gif
...best id imo.

how do you guys think a black version would look like? hook up with a photoshop anyone?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

Originally Posted by gentry187

So what do u get when u mix these

with this

???

U get these...

No ID'ing on the tongue or heel. I wanted to keep these clean, nice, plain, and simple.
pimp.gif
Damn son I haven't posted here in a year and these brought me back..very very very nice
smokin.gif
these are too sick
eek.gif
...best id imo.

how do you guys think a black version would look like? hook up with a photoshop anyone?
nerd.gif

^^ Why PS when you can ID....

I like the white/red. Clean as a mug.

But I must say and admit. I see Spikes IDs and I call them the NWT IDs.. cause I am stealing those as well as the Gucci joints for the summer.

Def. the best IDs Ive seen. NWTs Kobe Vs made me pause because I am not a fan of the Kobe V at ALL. Dont own a pair dont/didn't want a pair...

Til now.

Damn man. Stop doin this to me!!! lol

^^ Why PS when you can ID....

I like the white/red. Clean as a mug.

But I must say and admit. I see Spikes IDs and I call them the NWT IDs.. cause I am stealing those as well as the Gucci joints for the summer.

Def. the best IDs Ive seen. NWTs Kobe Vs made me pause because I am not a fan of the Kobe V at ALL. Dont own a pair dont/didn't want a pair...

Til now.

Damn man. Stop doin this to me!!! lol

Thanks for the love on them white/red Kobe's. I broke them out this past weekend. They broke a couple necks.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the love on them white/red Kobe's. I broke them out this past weekend. They broke a couple necks.
pimp.gif

Thanks Rock. I do like the zk5 ids a bit more. More options compared to these 6s. The base is practically the whole shoe.

And can't wait Chad. I assume a UNC colorway on one of the 2 coming in.

Thanks Rock. I do like the zk5 ids a bit more. More options compared to these 6s. The base is practically the whole shoe.

And can't wait Chad. I assume a UNC colorway on one of the 2 coming in.

Now that the gradient option is back, I've made a few I'm considering since I will probably return my first ID's thanks to the Dukes
eyes.gif
 haha

Which is better? I know, there's only little detail different on each.

3522557477a585883ebb17816fd0d5f70e137b9.pjpg

Now that the gradient option is back, I've made a few I'm considering since I will probably return my first ID's thanks to the Dukes
eyes.gif
 haha

Which is better? I know, there's only little detail different on each.

3522557477a585883ebb17816fd0d5f70e137b9.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom