OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

2rcx6l3.jpg

I was actually lucky enough to make a kobe 6 id. I had bee just randomly going through the nike id page and I saw that the kobes were up, but it said only 24 per day and the were sold out for that day, so I was disappointed. I then checked back the naxt day at 2:00 pm and they were avaliable. I though it was a glitch or something, because with only 24 per day, I thought they might release every midnight or something, so I quickly made a batman "joker"inspired shoe, and I ordered It. I think they just randomly re add the avaliability, so keep checking.

I was actually lucky enough to make a kobe 6 id. I had bee just randomly going through the nike id page and I saw that the kobes were up, but it said only 24 per day and the were sold out for that day, so I was disappointed. I then checked back the naxt day at 2:00 pm and they were avaliable. I though it was a glitch or something, because with only 24 per day, I thought they might release every midnight or something, so I quickly made a batman "joker"inspired shoe, and I ordered It. I think they just randomly re add the avaliability, so keep checking.

Just ordered 2 more pairs. They put Del Sol back as an option on the Heel Accent, but they took away white.

Just ordered 2 more pairs. They put Del Sol back as an option on the Heel Accent, but they took away white.

Back
Top Bottom