OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

screenshot20101210at113.png

btw.. you can have different colour translucent soles  

wooooo im loving the options so far. choice between indoor or outdoor outsole and having colored transluscent options if you choose outdoor. the heel, ankle, and lace colors are separate, and the upper and tongue are separate. this iD wins so far and my wallet will take the biggest L in history.

wooooo im loving the options so far. choice between indoor or outdoor outsole and having colored transluscent options if you choose outdoor. the heel, ankle, and lace colors are separate, and the upper and tongue are separate. this iD wins so far and my wallet will take the biggest L in history.

I think I'ma go with ids only and just the dope releases. Can't believe there are so many options.

It's still the same price right? Yo DLEE, what's the name of that shade of green?

I think I'ma go with ids only and just the dope releases. Can't believe there are so many options.

It's still the same price right? Yo DLEE, what's the name of that shade of green?

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's still the same price right?

ya.
you can choose different ID's for left and right foot (inside tongue only).

so, left shoe can say your first name, right shoe can say your last name.

It's still the same price right?

ya.
you can choose different ID's for left and right foot (inside tongue only).

so, left shoe can say your first name, right shoe can say your last name.

yeah, i think it's still $165. i think they could've gotten away with bumping it up to $170 though lol. DAMN YOU NIKE!

yeah, i think it's still $165. i think they could've gotten away with bumping it up to $170 though lol. DAMN YOU NIKE!

Its called volt. Im guessing it more like a tennis ball shade

Back
Top Bottom