OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

pimp.gif
 HOT IDs in here everybody.  This thread's got me close to pulling the trigger on this pair...

01d16b4378a3e4f8f9f280c3d38f86259525c61a.jpg

inspired by my favorite squad, the Stanford Cardinal...

caa16f4372a9ecfdf67e7558ed17e7b3525261bf.gif

Originally Posted by collegeville

pimp.gif
 HOT IDs in here everybody.  This thread's got me close to pulling the trigger on this pair...

Those are nice man. '08 alum right here 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by collegeville

pimp.gif

Those are nice man. '08 alum right here 
pimp.gif

Well here's a couple more pics. And these are purple base s dubl. It's a little darker than what I expected it to be but it's fine. Anyways...

I think I might just stick to the all black laces though.

Well here's a couple more pics. And these are purple base s dubl. It's a little darker than what I expected it to be but it's fine. Anyways...

ooooooooooohhhhh! those are fiyah my friend...

even better with the away laces...

ooooooooooohhhhh! those are fiyah my friend...

even better with the away laces...

I'm gonna call it right now...........playing around with VI ID's from the get go I noticed something.....When making an ID you can highlight the scales for the base color......... but if you want to get more technical you can also highlight the part underneath the scales separately. (TRY IT) Yes I know the both only allow for the same base color function now but I think it gives hint to the future. Eventually I believe you will be able to customize both independently and get a two toned look. That's my two cents, just throwing it out there. Great ID's BTW everyone!

I'm gonna call it right now...........playing around with VI ID's from the get go I noticed something.....When making an ID you can highlight the scales for the base color......... but if you want to get more technical you can also highlight the part underneath the scales separately. (TRY IT) Yes I know the both only allow for the same base color function now but I think it gives hint to the future. Eventually I believe you will be able to customize both independently and get a two toned look. That's my two cents, just throwing it out there. Great ID's BTW everyone!

nice iDs!!! Alex!
i love them! plain and nice, tht should be the way of bball kicks go!
but you failed on the socks... lol jkjk

nice iD, gentry!
Kobe should wear those for the away game soon! getting bored to see him wear blk/del-sol only
haha

nice iDs!!! Alex!
i love them! plain and nice, tht should be the way of bball kicks go!
but you failed on the socks... lol jkjk

nice iD, gentry!
Kobe should wear those for the away game soon! getting bored to see him wear blk/del-sol only
haha

Thanks guys. Yeah for some reason I like how they look with the all black laces better. I guess those other laces are meant to stay with the V's.

Thanks guys. Yeah for some reason I like how they look with the all black laces better. I guess those other laces are meant to stay with the V's.

GDUBZ wrote:

This would be awesome. I was hoping this would be a feature on this shoe. I wanted to make something like that PS of the grinches with a purple base and yellow/gold scales  

edit: Those ID's with the away laces are
pimp.gif

GDUBZ wrote:

This would be awesome. I was hoping this would be a feature on this shoe. I wanted to make something like that PS of the grinches with a purple base and yellow/gold scales  

edit: Those ID's with the away laces are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Very nice Gentry!!!

Originally Posted by gentry187

Very nice Gentry!!!

Back
Top Bottom