OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

I have been wanting to iD this pair for the longest time. Kill Bill Kobe VI iD. 88 on the heal for The Crazy 88s.

I have been wanting to iD this pair for the longest time. Kill Bill Kobe VI iD. 88 on the heal for The Crazy 88s.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Those are pretty sick.  Nice work 
pimp.gif

At first, I didn't ready what you wrote beforehand and I thought they were Bruce Lee ZK6 haha.  

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Those are pretty sick.  Nice work 
pimp.gif

At first, I didn't ready what you wrote beforehand and I thought they were Bruce Lee ZK6 haha.  

Those O.S. pics look saturated as hell. Do you have non edited pics so we can get a better idea of what they look like in real life?

Those O.S. pics look saturated as hell. Do you have non edited pics so we can get a better idea of what they look like in real life?

yeah those were edited to match that ocean pic.. here are some non-edited ones
I'll post some pics on feet when i decide to unds them soon.

yeah those were edited to match that ocean pic.. here are some non-edited ones
I'll post some pics on feet when i decide to unds them soon.

Originally Posted by deathfish

yeah i posted pics that i was messin around with to match that ocean picture.. here are some non-edited ones

Real nice lookin ID's bro. I dig the theme.

Back
Top Bottom