OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

2ih5bte.jpg

inspired by a fitted i seen this week

lotta neon cause well...theyre id's
i want them to stand out

^^^you can prob wait a few hours and they shpuld be available fully? I think the 26th is launch date.

SBCollector...thanks.

^^^you can prob wait a few hours and they shpuld be available fully? I think the 26th is launch date.

SBCollector...thanks.

Very on the fence about picking up these. Then again, that's what I've said about the Kobe IV and V iD and I ended up buying a pair of each of those.

93078229.jpg

Very on the fence about picking up these. Then again, that's what I've said about the Kobe IV and V iD and I ended up buying a pair of each of those.

93078229.jpg

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

those r REAL nice only football, REAL REAL nice !
Thanks man, I think if I order them it's going to be with purple laces. I figure it's easier to find white laces to put in them if I don't like the purple.

75671383.jpg

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

those r REAL nice only football, REAL REAL nice !
Thanks man, I think if I order them it's going to be with purple laces. I figure it's easier to find white laces to put in them if I don't like the purple.

75671383.jpg

no doubt white is easier to find my man

ima bout ta pull tha trigger on a pair just like that except with a translucent purple bottom

good stuff onlyfootball !

no doubt white is easier to find my man

ima bout ta pull tha trigger on a pair just like that except with a translucent purple bottom

good stuff onlyfootball !

can i make a request for all of you that id the heel...please don't unless you put 24....when i buy them on ebay later after you return them i hate having to explain what MD is or 45 or some other is...

i am doing an id right now...

can i make a request for all of you that id the heel...please don't unless you put 24....when i buy them on ebay later after you return them i hate having to explain what MD is or 45 or some other is...

i am doing an id right now...

Back
Top Bottom