OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Uh-oh, just got an email that my fades were delivered (and early, at that)!! I'll try to post up pics when I get home later!!
devil.gif

Peace,
J

Uh-oh, just got an email that my fades were delivered (and early, at that)!! I'll try to post up pics when I get home later!!
devil.gif

Peace,
J

I made an ID that I really liked then realized it was pretty much the same scheme as the del sols... lol, I do regret not copping those earlier... hope to find them locally.

I made an ID that I really liked then realized it was pretty much the same scheme as the del sols... lol, I do regret not copping those earlier... hope to find them locally.

Originally Posted by jshortt

devil.gif

Peace,
J

You better post pics
pimp.gif
it's a rule....

Originally Posted by jshortt

devil.gif

Peace,
J

You better post pics
pimp.gif
it's a rule....

Originally Posted by kidstylez

space jam ids....the reverse of the above one basically heh. urs are pretty dope too steel

You just convinced me to pull the trigger on some SJ inspired 6's. Thanks a lot! I'm gonna throw a white midsole on them though.

Originally Posted by kidstylez

space jam ids....the reverse of the above one basically heh. urs are pretty dope too steel

You just convinced me to pull the trigger on some SJ inspired 6's. Thanks a lot! I'm gonna throw a white midsole on them though.

^Before I picked up my Grinches, I messed around with making a mostly-Volt CW on iD...those turned out pretty sweet.

^Before I picked up my Grinches, I messed around with making a mostly-Volt CW on iD...those turned out pretty sweet.

hmmmmm to each his own... but still not a fan of the gradients on the VIs...
it looks like 2 colors paired up together with not even a significant amount of gradienc ebetween the 2

hmmmmm to each his own... but still not a fan of the gradients on the VIs...
it looks like 2 colors paired up together with not even a significant amount of gradienc ebetween the 2

Posted this in the main thread, but thought I'd post it here too. IDs that Kobe designed and will wear for the game tomorrow against Dallas:

Posted this in the main thread, but thought I'd post it here too. IDs that Kobe designed and will wear for the game tomorrow against Dallas:

thanks for the pics wayne.... is that supposed to be the grey to black gradient... or just an all grey upper?

thanks for the pics wayne.... is that supposed to be the grey to black gradient... or just an all grey upper?

Back
Top Bottom