OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by DNeou20

hmmmmm to each his own... but still not a fan of the gradients on the VIs...
it looks like 2 colors paired up together with not even a significant amount of gradienc ebetween the 2

That's how I feel about the gradient option as well. Nike could of done a better job on that.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

hmmmmm to each his own... but still not a fan of the gradients on the VIs...
it looks like 2 colors paired up together with not even a significant amount of gradienc ebetween the 2

That's how I feel about the gradient option as well. Nike could of done a better job on that.

Originally Posted by 23king24

i been making these for my moms for mothers day since she like the kobes and says there comfortable when i let her try on a pair i had of her size. tell me wha yall think. she doesnt wear kicks so im incorporating the colors she usually wears so she can work in them

Check out the
Nike Zoom Kobe VI iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

laugh.gif
thats cool as hell king.  i wish my moms rocked kobes, i'd def get her some id's too

Originally Posted by 23king24

i been making these for my moms for mothers day since she like the kobes and says there comfortable when i let her try on a pair i had of her size. tell me wha yall think. she doesnt wear kicks so im incorporating the colors she usually wears so she can work in them

Check out the
Nike Zoom Kobe VI iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

laugh.gif
thats cool as hell king.  i wish my moms rocked kobes, i'd def get her some id's too

Those might be the best IDs Ive ever seen.

Of any shoe.

Is that Carolina Blue fading to Navy or Black?

Those might be the best IDs Ive ever seen.

Of any shoe.

Is that Carolina Blue fading to Navy or Black?

I just want a final confirmation before I break out the credit card.....Do the ID shoes Kobe wore yesterday against Miami and tomorrow against Dallas "Run 4 six" use the Cross-over Fade design of Black/grey or is it just solid black for the base?

Thanks guys

I just want a final confirmation before I break out the credit card.....Do the ID shoes Kobe wore yesterday against Miami and tomorrow against Dallas "Run 4 six" use the Cross-over Fade design of Black/grey or is it just solid black for the base?

Thanks guys

it's a fade. the tongue matches the blk upper. you can't choose a different tongue color if you use the gradiant option

it's a fade. the tongue matches the blk upper. you can't choose a different tongue color if you use the gradiant option

Back
Top Bottom