OFFICIALLY IN LINE TO VOTE vol. it's time

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

We ran into my mom's friend and she said she was in line at 5...
smh.gif
....and wasn't even 1st in line....
smh.gif
smh.gif
...like some j's is droppin...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm going later in the afternoon/evening...didn't think it'd be this long this early
Keep believing that brother....U in NYC too?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

i just got back from voting. Took me a whole 3 minutes. No waiting in line and no hassle at all. Obama better win or else I'm punching someone out today.
where are you located?

....no comin down the home stretch of the wait....bout 50 ahead of us now...I thought at first the line was around 120 deep to start...but I was off by atleast 50....for all of yall tat are in canarsie....u better go now cause 279 is at least 250 deep behind me now

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

We ran into my mom's friend and she said she was in line at 5...
smh.gif
....and wasn't even 1st in line....
smh.gif
smh.gif
...like some j's is droppin...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm going later in the afternoon/evening...didn't think it'd be this long this early
Keep believing that brother....U in NYC too?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

the line has to shrink at some point today

0ef357eb4572c44c99d43e046c073f8c41147c5.jpg

00d1554fcd903e6f5931e003b814517ae4231ff.jpg

fdd354e448cecdb2932335076f0855e605528d9.jpg

b4235a3943ebcc5598a239436c7c0d8260cdc31.jpg

07c351784591ce2a930e37836d4a680a929a67c.jpg

I support waiting on these kind of lines
tongue.gif

There was two lines that connected at the end on the block.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

But on the real in very proud cause my hood "put on" this morning........Flatbush
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

i just got back from voting. Took me a whole 3 minutes. No waiting in line and no hassle at all. Obama better win or else I'm punching someone out today.
where are you located?
A wealthy neighborhood on Long Island. Had these blue hair octogenarians and senior citizens givin me the mean ice denture grills 'cause Ithink they knew I wasn't down with their McCain program
pimp.gif

Nah prophecy...its jus gonna get worse...I mean WORSE.... everyone who didn't go before work or class, is gonna go later...I been in line almost anhr...and its not even 7:30....imagine in the afternoon/evening?
smh.gif

And its funny....everyone in line...is black...not one wht, asian, or hispanic person...make u think canarsie is a blk only community....dudes out here takin photos of the line....lady said she is gonna take a pic of herself voting for obama on her cell...cuz its once in a lifetime moment....
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Trust me, especially here in NYC... If you're slackin'? Might as well call it a day, its gonna be lookin like a welfare line out there for theremainder of the day.

GO NOW

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

This is Scottie... funny who can feel stupid when jumping to conclusions is involved... NT
smh.gif
72b26cd35b74f62353cdf900f1049e533892fef5.gif

I'd suggest taking the man's face down for obvious privacy reasons, but other than that, you're really the one jumping to a conclusion. Think aboutit.

Nah prophecy...its jus gonna get worse...I mean WORSE.... everyone who didn't go before work or class, is gonna go later...I been in line almost an hr...and its not even 7:30....imagine in the afternoon/evening?
smh.gif
Trust me, especially here in NYC... If you're slackin'? Might as well call it a day, its gonna be lookin like a welfare line out there for the remainder of the day.

GO NOW

embarassed.gif
ok

Tried to go before work, and the line was not moving....I'll try again when I leave this afternoon....the turnout is insane! You'd think there was someHoH exclusive with the # of people outside
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE BLUE CAPE

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

This is Scottie... funny who can feel stupid when jumping to conclusions is involved... NT
smh.gif
72b26cd35b74f62353cdf900f1049e533892fef5.gif

I'd suggest taking the man's face down for obvious privacy reasons, but other than that, you're really the one jumping to a conclusion. Think about it.

yea ok
smh.gif

Glad I'm not voting, so when the time comes my conscience will be clear.

L
grin.gif

Let's go people get up to those polls and lets try to make a change for the better Obama FTW
pimp.gif

Took me only about 20 minutes once the polls opened.

Saw one dude get bounced for lacking proper ID. Another lady got told she was at the wrong location.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

smh.gif

Glad I'm not voting, so when the time comes my conscience will be clear.

Na bro...You're just lazy.

By the way....what kind of form of ID do you need guys?....I don't have my cali state ID but I do have my passport....that's okay right?..Also, do Ineed to bring a bill of some kind with my name and address on it?...Like my comcast or electric/water bill?....Thx in advance...!

Tried to go this morning before class but wokeup late. Hopefully I get to cleavland at a good time after class and don't gotta wait in a crazy line.

Obama '08!!

voted, obama you betta win this damn thing..i ain't even sleep the night before so i can make sure i was there before work today.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom