* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Miami Heat sign Mateen Cleaves

That cant be true
laugh.gif

Miami Heat sign Mateen Cleaves
mateen_cleaves.jpg

I know this is a basketball thread, but since we're on the topic of film, and at least it is still sports-related, I can't stress enough how good the HBO baseball movie, Sugar, is.

I'll check out Sugar some time, then.

Wright's ex-wife is in police custody in connection to his murder. SMH

I just saw Sugar today, AWESOME.

NobleKane, I don't see how a detriment to the show is the main guy's last show being $$+$# as Folk. Heath Ledger squeezed the cheeks for Jake Gyllenhaal and he still played one of the best villains of our time.

I agree that Shaq wants to play in the NBA and end his career here but lets not act like he couldn't spin a move to Europe. He'd just talk mad trash and talk about w/e team he went to needed some Kazaam and more jokes and jokes.

Originally Posted by Proshares

NobleKane, I don't see how a detriment to the show is the main guy's last show being $$+$# as Folk. Heath Ledger squeezed the cheeks for Jake Gyllenhaal and he still played one of the best villains of our time.
well one guy knows how to act and the other doesnt.

if you are a great actor you can take one roll and make it yours and then turn around and own another role the next.

the @@#$* as folk guy cannot do that.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Sugar is outstanding.

Originally Posted by toine2983

^Yeah Playmakers was very good. I should've copped the Season 1 DVD when I had the chance now their discontinued.

Playermakers was a damn good show.  Too bad the NFL pressured ESPN in to cancelling it.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Shaq thinking about Europe? Nah, I don't see that happening. Dude has too much pride.
Shaq has no pride. He's all about the $. Always has been, and I'm sure his divorce last November hasn't changed that.

I been sayin..........seein Shaq like this hurts man. 
tired.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

I rented the European version of the Girl with the Dragon tattoo.  America is about to release a ruined version sometime in the next year that Fincher and Daniel Craig are putting together.  I don't know nothin about this except that hype is off the charts, so what the hell I say. 

Anyone see the preview HBO ran last night, it's basically the movie Mobsters, in a show now, with Capone, and Lucky, and all those dudes and I think Scorsese is doin it, and Steve Bushemi is a major role. 
pimp.gif

Toronto is fallin apart out there.  Everyday more stuff gets said by BC or former players. 
smh.gif

I watched Clash anyways. 
embarassed.gif
  It wasn't all that bad, but the OG is of course still the better flick and always will be, but for a 2 hour popcorn movie, I could live with it. 

I actually read that whole post by JA, call me crazy, I perfer that to reading about the Mavs. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seeing Shaq in Europe
sick.gif

smh.gif
at what his ending years have been turning into.

Opening week, Christmas and MLK Day schedules will be reveleaed this tuesday on NBATV.

Full schedule will be released August 10.

i wasnt really on college basketball when Mateen Cleaves was around...

but i did some research and seen that the man got buckets and dropped dimes consistently while in school...

why didnt he pan out in the nba?

Just popped in my head so I figured I'd ask...

But is the Durant/Oden debate finally over?

I mean alot of dudes were still fighting it this past year.

Back
Top Bottom