* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'd personally like to see LeBron just pick his next team randomly out of a hat on live television. Now that would be really exciting
pimp.gif

I propose all free agents do this starting in 2011. Make it happen Stern...that would make the NBA interesting again

eek.gif
 Noooo...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KDthunderup

Extension for 5 more years wit the #thunder....God Is Great, me and my family came a long way...this a blessing!

Originally Posted by h3at23

KDthunderup

Extension for 5 more years wit the #thunder....God Is Great, me and my family came a long way...this a blessing!

soooooooooooooo happpppy for my boy kd!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

IMO, aint no way he's joingin Miami. If this whole free agent tells us anything is that Lebron wants to be the main man, the main focus of everything. If he joins Miami, everyone will be saying he needed two other stars in Bosh and Wade to get him his title, which he definately does not want since it's built in him to be the one with all the glory. If he stays in Cleveland, they'll still be the same 60 win team who can't win in the playoffs. But with the Knicks: he'll be the main focus of the team, he'll be the focal point of _'antoni's offense, he has a legit star to play his Robin (which lemme remind everyone, Lebron WANTED Amar'e at the trade deadline last year) and he'll literally be the KING OF NY. I'm just saying...
[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif](P.S: I'm sure everyone will try to discredit the Knicks by saying our roster sucks but lemme remind ya'll in _'antoni's system, everything is unconventional. I mean he had a SF playing as a C at times! We don't need a conventional PG, and Lebron could be that person ala Magic Johnson. We still have Gallo, Chandler, and now Amar'e and we still have just enough to fill out the roster with players who provide depth. Not to mention, we have Curry's expiring contract next year which can get us ANOTHER max free agent or more little individual pieces to surround Lebron and Amar'e even more.[/font]

LeBron In Contact With Amar'e, Carmelo Tuesday Night
More Knicks News

Source: Amar'e Wants Ridnour In New York
Knicks Have Exploratory Talks With Boozer
Wolves 'Have A Lot Of Interest' In David Lee
Knicks Want To Wait On Meeting With Felton
New York Knicks Archive
RSS Feed | Twitter

Knicks Links

Knicks Home Page
Knicks Roster
Knicks Message Board
Find Knicks Tickets
Feedback or Suggestions
Jul 07, 2010 10:57 AM EST
LeBron James was in communication with Amar'e Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony on Tuesday night.

"LeBron James in contact with Carmelo & Amare last night, according to an ESPNNewYork.com source," Ian O'Connor wrote on his Twitter page. "Carmelo pushing Knicks hard."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....day_night/#ixzz0t0gAyLZV

Bosh going to Miami was no surprise whether it's a S&T or not. All 3 of them been talking. I was just hoping they made this official Thursday morning just so it could hypothetically eliminate Bron going there too(I know he was never going there). Either way once it's announced what Bosh deal is for like 100 mil it'll be clear that Bron can't go there since Miami can't give him the max even if the traded Beasley.

Winning championships with Wade + Bosh (playing with your boys) and not worrying how people perceive you > Not winning a championship

People talk about Bron's style, how can he hold up over the long haul with his bowling ball approach, so why not team up with dudes who can help you out and make the game easier?

Championships are championships, at the end of the day

People care more about how many you won when history looks back when it comes to these superstars, rather than nitpicking who you won it with.

Say what you want about weather, market size and media exposure.

I couldn't see myself in the same situation as Bosh turning down a chance to play with LeBron in his prime.

Especially when the other option is a guy older with much more injury history (and reason to guess that he'll probably get hurt again)

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Say what you want about weather, market size and media exposure.

I couldn't see myself in the same situation as Bosh turning down a chance to play with LeBron in his prime.

Especially when the other option is a guy older with much more injury history (and reason to guess that he'll probably get hurt again)

i agree.. wade is 3 years older and has had more injuries than lebron.. they basically play the same style (attacking the rim), but at least lebron has the size to switch positions (SF to PF) when he loses a step or two

Wyade + Miami + Another legit FA > LeBron + Cleveland through S&T... Just my opinion... But I don't think Wade and LeBron are all that far apart like some do, either.

Boozer to Chicago I feel would be the best fit for him. Then David Lee to New Jersey because of the $$$ they'll throw at him.  Still don't understand why he would come to Minnesota.

roll.gif
at the Knicks having some sort of interest in Boozer after signing Amar'e
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @ Bosh's answer to "why didn't you want to go to Cleveland?"

"uhhh, I'm gonna let my agent answer that. uhhh, I didn't know LeBron was gonna stay for sure."

If they just make the right choice and grab one more free agent it'll be a real good team.

Back
Top Bottom