* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

@JonRothstein

Several reports indicate Mike Miller sign with the #Heat...another tough blow for #Knicks

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by BrandonL32

Bird...Jordan...Magic and Kobe (for the last two) were the LEADERS of their team

And everyone needs help no denying that...NBA is a 5 player game...not 1
This aint about Bron no more. He's cemented what rank he is as a player. He'll play Robin to Wade's Batman and Bosh will be Alfred.
What is his rank? Cause dude has not even cemented his place as top 20 . He quit in big games and could not get it done. Now he is trying to ride Wade to a championship.

The heat will probably sign Shaq, Tmac, Iverson, Raja Bell, Matt Barnes, and Chris Quinn (for lebrons mom)

Got to give it to Pat Riley, that man has had a plan, and he's executed it to perfection. Bron, Wade, Bosh, and now Mike Miller, man that dude has put in work.

Interested in seeing who will be the center, the back-up center, back-up sf, back-up sg, point guard, back-up pg, back-up pf.

I know Pat Riley is still trying to decide if he's going to coach this team himself. I like Spoelstra, but man I know Pat Riley is finding it hard to resist.

I think the winner in all this has been Riley. He deserves executive of the year for at least the next 3 years cause dude has pulled a coup.

My opinion on all this craziness is coming tomorrow so stay tuned, it's going to be pretty good. I'll probably get roasted and all that, but it will be a pretty good read,

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Got to give it to Pat Riley, that man has had a plan, and he's executed it to perfection. Bron, Wade, Bosh, and now Mike Miller, man that dude has put in work.

Interested in seeing who will be the center, the back-up center, back-up sf, back-up sg, point guard, back-up pg, back-up pf.

I know Pat Riley is still trying to decide if he's going to coach this team himself. I like Spoelstra, but man I know Pat Riley is finding it hard to resist.

I think the winner in all this has been Riley. He deserves executive of the year for at least the next 3 years cause dude has pulled a coup.

My opinion on all this craziness is coming tomorrow so stay tuned, it's going to be pretty good. I'll probably get roasted and all that, but it will be a pretty good read,
The players were the mastermind of this plan.

Pittman
Bosh/Varnado
James/Butler
Wade/Miller
Chalmers

So, four or five more.

And no, I'm not saying Dexter Pittman will be the starting center. He's just the only one they have at the moment.

Maybe Da' can teach LeBron how to close games.
pimp.gif

Bird...Jordan...Magic and Kobe (for the last two) were the LEADERS of their team

This aint about Bron no more. He's cemented what rank he is as a player. He'll play Robin to Wade's Batman and Bosh will be Alfred.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as for chips, franchise this is a totally different situation. Lebron aint playing with no ordinary stars. This man is playing with another SUPERSTAR TOP 5 IN THE LEAGUE. as well as Bosh whom some say is top ten player in the league. Kobe didnt have a top five, neither did Jordan... he will never be considered an all-time great that could lead his team to the championship.

^^ Kobe won his first three titles with the arguably the most dominant center off all time in his PRIME, his last two he's has Gasol who is exactly chopped liver. Franchise, you are correct in your assessment in how people soon forget about Kobe quitting on the Lakers when the Suns eliminated LA and when he blasted Kupchak and wanted out, and then magically LA gets Gasol and they've lived happily ever after.

Originally Posted by BMWStew

^^ Kobe won his first three titles with the arguably the most dominant center off all time in his PRIME, his last two he's has Gasol who is exactly chopped liver. Franchise, you are correct in your assessment in how people soon forget about Kobe quitting on the Lakers when the Suns eliminated LA and when he blasted Kupchak and wanted out, and then magically LA gets Gasol and they've lived happily ever after.
how are peeople forgeeting, if you guys keep mentioning it.

And what if Kobe won his three titles with him, he wasnt a free agent who decided to join the Lakers. he was up and coming and his numbers were incredible as a 21 year old.

Lebron is that Shaq, if he was superior all he needed to do was go to Knicks and give them two years and he would win something or with the Bulls. this puts him in a spot where i cant win and need others. not ordinary other, but Superstars

Kobe #$$%!@* but he never left LA.....and Kobe played on a team with NO ONE (smush parker, Kwame, inconsistent Odom?) back then

LeBron acted like he aint have a squad with Mo Williams, Jamison, and (an old but still productive) Shaq.

and as for Kobe gettin those first 3 rings....he was drafted into that situation....he didn't sign with LA...he just played

Originally Posted by knightngale

What is his rank? Cause dude has not even cemented his place as top 20 . He quit in big games and could not get it done. Now he is trying to ride Wade to a championship.

The heat will probably sign Shaq, Tmac, Iverson, Raja Bell, Matt Barnes, and Chris Quinn (for lebrons mom)
roll.gif

Kobe made Trevor Ariza, Jordan Farmar, and Sasha Vucijuic (sp?) better

LeBron ran from doing that with his ordinary players

I'm glad LBJ changed his number from 23...cuz he is no longer Jordan-esq

The way I see it...theres 3 different types of people when it comes to this lebron decision...

1. People of MIA or MIA fans = THRILLED
2. LeBron Nuthuggers = Dont matter where he went, he couldnt do no wrong.
3. People like myself = Lost respect for him.

Lebron can get 7 rings and he STILL would not be mentioned in the same breathe as MJ. He's been a front runner his whole life and now it's comin full circle. How you from Akron, Ohio and a dedicated Dallas Cowboy, New York Yankees, and Chicago Bulls ( obvious reason ) fan?

This dude just threw his opportunity at being the BEST ever down the drain.

My exact reaction was
eek.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom