[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MDA and Mike Brown are good coaches IMO. They're just in a bad situation with us. They should be coaching young teams with NO expectations. Let's see how this season plays out.

lol at Dantoni thinking Pau is still "the most skilled big man in the league" hahahahaha... its like people always forget how much he sucks when a new season starts. This over valuing a player kind of thinking is whats going to get this organization in trouble.
who's more skilled than pau though? 

^^duncan/kg and thats it...and theyre 36/37..respectively.

On a side note....lakers bring in ODOM!!!!

Darius johnson-odom....for a camp invite.
Like him alot..nice combo guard along the lines of a Glock.

I still remember a couple of posts saying DJO reminded them of Harden before last season. :lol:

From LakerNation on FB: "Kobe Bryant said that Derek Fisher was his favorite teammate ever."

(just saying)

From LakerNation on FB: "Kobe Bryant said that Derek Fisher was his favorite teammate ever."

(just saying)

I'm not following.

The guy he came into the league with, played one on one with every night as kids, grew up together in the NBA, won titles, lost him, got him back and won more titles, good teammate, well spoken, respected, tough, hard working, I can easily see why Kobe would think of him as his favorite teammate.

Who is his favorite teammate supposed to be?

None other. :smokin

Just showing DFish love. Was happy when I saw on FB that Kobe said that.

"That's maah doggg!"

so whats the next poll?

even though it was a ugly season, I was going to suggest favorite laker game of the year? lol

I have two in mind, the comeback with hornets and that one game where kobe made those tying 3s vs raptors :smokin

Last edited:
Besides the ridiculous Raptors game, I'll nominate the fun Warriors game from December.

And I swear none of you oversensitive types better even think about taking that seriously. :lol:

Damn i just realized my 10k post came and went and i didnt even notice. :frown:

What a waste. Could of made something epic out of it. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom