OG Baby / Infant / Toddler Jordan Mega Thread.

Unsure why this "mega" thread died as I'm sure there are little minis running around with Js.

So for those with a budget but wanting to buy matching Js for their little ones, how are you sizing them?  I understand that budgeting and kids wearing Js are counterproductive but some shoes are as expensive if not moreso, so might as well spend a few extra IMHO and get something that I visually like.  Maybe I'm wrong in thinking thank, thoughts on this as well.

I personally always load up on the next size while my kid grows into his current size. its like my kid is now a 9.25-9.5C but is wearing a 10. eventually, he will fill in the space and id have to filter some out of the collection when the seem too small (his foot is at the tip).

my kid still can wear his 13s but not his 7s that are a size 9.

I dont even have a lil one yet but ive picked up about 6-7 pairs over the past cpl years. Various sizes though from 5c - 13c

I personally always load up on the next size while my kid grows into his current size. its like my kid is now a 9.25-9.5C but is wearing a 10. eventually, he will fill in the space and id have to filter some out of the collection when the seem too small (his foot is at the tip).

Oh yeah?  How are you buying sizes for your kid?  I got IV Green Glow size 5C that he's wearing and fits him perfectly.  I have a XI Concord Low 6C that's still too big so probably in 1-2 months it'll be perfect for him.  Now, should I go to 8C, then 10C before jumping to 1 in PS?  In between sizes I am thinking about filling out with converse all stars as those are universally easy to fit.  That's what I'm doing right now between the IV and XI.

Trying to budgetize in a sense and brainstorming with other parents.  

I know each kid is different but hopefully I'll learn a thing of two from vets.

Oh yeah?  How are you buying sizes for your kid?  I got IV Green Glow size 5C that he's wearing and fits him perfectly.  I have a XI Concord Low 6C that's still too big so probably in 1-2 months it'll be perfect for him.  Now, should I go to 8C, then 10C before jumping to 1 in PS?  In between sizes I am thinking about filling out with converse all stars as those are universally easy to fit.  That's what I'm doing right now between the IV and XI.

Kinda broke it down on how I buy sizes but being proactive allows you to be patient and wait for deals vs buying out of need. The only shoes I tend to pay retail for is 11s. I remember I used to get those on sale :smh:

This is my youngest son's current Jordan collection size 9
View media item 1029557
He's had a lot more but as soon as he grows out of them I give them to my sister cause her son is about 7 month's younger

Kinda broke it down on how I buy sizes but being proactive allows you to be patient and wait for deals vs buying out of need. The only shoes I tend to pay retail for is 11s. I remember I used to get those on sale :smh:

Yeah I got the 11 lows this weekend for me and the kids and I went to 4 stores before I found his size 9. I remember when I could go even a couple weeks later and be able to get the ps sizes but the past few releases the have been selling out just as fast as all the other sizes.
My kids love it when we all wear the same shoes.

View media item 1028082

2empl6d.jpg

29blq14.jpg

2z4lmk3.jpg

34zj1h3.jpg

16kvw2u.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah?  Are you getting them for MSRP or only buying when they're on deals?

Both. I try to find a deal on a previous release or older pair.

Anything I felt that may not release for a while i just grabbed at retail if i could.

What's the scoop on baby Jordan 1's?

My little guy only has a few pairs for now.
Af1's(grey/red), Sport Royal 5's, '10 Varsity Red 6's, First cribs(black toe), Crimson 3's and Fire Red 3's(not pictured)

View media item 1030661

My little guy only has a few pairs for now.
Af1's(grey/red), Sport Royal 5's, '10 Varsity Red 6's, First cribs(black toe), Crimson 3's and Fire Red 3's(not pictured)

not sure what the question means.

Sorry, I should have separated it. Meant to ask a question and show what he has so far. Basically I'd like any info you guys have on Baby Jordan 1's.(I know about the infantries) Specifically OG colors such as b/red or royals. Were they ever produced? I can never seem to find anything.

Sorry, I should have separated it. Meant to ask a question and show what he has so far. Basically I'd like any info you guys have on Baby Jordan 1's.(I know about the infantries) Specifically OG colors such as b/red or royals. Were they ever produced? I can never seem to find anything.

ah ok. im not sure but I think the white/red, chicagos, did. I don't really follow Is like that.

man i was gonna try & keep my daughters white/red xi low for my next daughter but my god how she dogged them things

man i was gonna try & keep my daughters white/red xi low for my next daughter but my god how she dogged them things
Haha, just like how they're supposed to be worn.  I see my kid beat the crap out of his IV.  It's like I'm living through him as I cringe at the thought of abusing my kicks.

Haha, just like how they're supposed to be worn.  I see my kid beat the crap out of his IV.  It's like I'm living through him as I cringe at the thought of abusing my kicks.

they were MUCH worse than babyj's pic of the white/red lows she had the pl deformed & coming off :lol:

i love xi's with the velcro strap. hate putting on laces for my toddler

my little dude has black toe "old loves" and shadows. the shadows are a nice suede though, rather than plain leather

Last edited:

This is what I have done, and it has worked pretty good so far. I posted this originally in the Carmine thread. But this is just a snippet.

When there is a release that I would like my son to have, I skip a size. Not only will he grow into a shoe and wear them to the fullest. But when he does out grow them, he will have a fresh new pair to rock. And usually an older release that no one has.

This is my current list. I started this in 06.
3Y Jordan retro 3 Wht/cem
2.5Y Jordan retro 11 sj
2Y Jordan retro 7 Bordeaux
1.5Y Jordan retro 11 concord
1.5Y Air Max 95 neon
1Y Jordan retro 8 aqua
13C Jordan retro 3 flip
13C Jordan retro 11 blk/red
12C Jordan retro 11 cg
11C Jordan retro 3 fire red 07
10C Jordan retro 3 Wht/cem
10C Jordan Spiz'ike blk/yel
9.5C Jordan retro 7 Bordeaux
9C Jordan retro 3 Blk/cem
9C Jordan retro 11 sj
8C Jordan retro 3 fire red 07
7C Jordan Spiz'ike Wht/cem

This is what I have done, and it has worked pretty good so far. I posted this originally in the Carmine thread. But this is just a snippet.

When there is a release that I would like my son to have, I skip a size. Not only will he grow into a shoe and wear them to the fullest. But when he does out grow them, he will have a fresh new pair to rock. And usually an older release that no one has.

This is my current list. I started this in 06.
3Y Jordan retro 3 Wht/cem
2.5Y Jordan retro 11 sj
2Y Jordan retro 7 Bordeaux
1.5Y Jordan retro 11 concord
1.5Y Air Max 95 neon
1Y Jordan retro 8 aqua
13C Jordan retro 3 flip
13C Jordan retro 11 blk/red
12C Jordan retro 11 cg
11C Jordan retro 3 fire red 07
10C Jordan retro 3 Wht/cem
10C Jordan Spiz'ike blk/yel