OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Double dipped on the oneness deal for 159 shipped.
Nike pair comes in Tuesday and is going straight to feet.
Then one of the oneness pairs is going straight to nike :lol:

Props on whoever posted that oneness pic I def was able to order a pair for 160 shipped. I have no problem living with that price.

my girl calls these the poptart shoes. Oh well, they have really grown on me and I need a pair!!!! I never was a 13 guy but something about the bred colorway has me turnt

IMG_8867.JPG

I felt like the red on these didn't pop enough like the 1998 and 2004 versions, so I decided to dye the suede on my pair. This is how they turned out. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.

IMG_8867.JPG

I felt like the red on these didn't pop enough like the 1998 and 2004 versions, so I decided to dye the suede on my pair. This is how they turned out. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.
Not bad at all sir

I got the discount last night on these.
Looking forward to a pair with not much flaws. Lost my 04's back in '06

Went to my local FL to try and cop on Saturday but was handed that L luckily they had the toddler sizes still so I copped for my nephew for his bday, looked on the SNKRS app and they still had em in my size, got that pending screen at first then got blessed by the kicks gods and handed that W, waiting so patiently for them to come in tomorrow
*Update they'll be here today, I'm damn excited to get these, I remember the first time I seen them on one of my sisters homeboys feet and was like damn I wish I could get my hands on a pair. I never did because of the hype train though.

Last edited:
oneness came through :pimp:

got to save my ndc code, but I don't see nothing worth copping after these for the rest of the year (nike would probably exclude em anyway :lol:)

how would I input the Exlipse code into Oneness? Seems like they just send you an invoice to pay via email
IMG_5393.PNG

Just got shipping from oneness! :pimp:
These guys are good....real good!

Last edited:
I think the promo code ECLIPSE was only good till midnight... did you send the email stating you wanted to apply the code?

Just checked the oneness webpage
Looks like they took the sale down
It was on the header last night

Just ordered right now with invoice from yesterday and they sent a email that it's shipped out after 2 mins of placing order lol...

Back
Top Bottom