th

In my top 10 any color way but 190 ain't cool

Last edited:
Oneness shipping just got updated
Will be here Thursday
Looks like I found my new cityblue :lol:
Wish they didn't charge shipping tho lol
But at least it's fast

Copped my pair on Sunday. The red on the 2004's is a bit darker and more vibrant than this 2017 model. At least the 2017 model is more vibrant than the disappointed 2013 from what I remembered. Never brought the 2013 pair just for those reasons (no 3M and used the incorrect color - varsity red as opposed to true red). I fell in love with this shoe since I was in high school in 1998 and still my favorite shoe of all time. Although I was not able to obtain them (was not working due to running track all year long), I was able to get a pair from Modell's at Jamaica Ave. on release date several days before Christmas (had to be during the week - maybe on a Wednesday?). I was fortunate enough to get my size 10.5 later that night on my way home from work. I also brought my sister a pair the same day for her Christmas present. The second pair of 2004's, I brought from Sole Supremacy in 2013 right after the 2013 release, only because I had no interest of the 2013 release. Now Nike/JB flooded this release and I'm loving it. I will get my double up pair of this release in the next couple weeks. I apologize for this long novel :lol:, but these are my favorite shoes of all time and the GOAT shoe IMO.

Attachments

• 20170821_195858.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 20170821_195614.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 20170821_195445.jpg
    20170821_195445.jpg
    758.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
The mesh material was bunched up on my right shoe. It looked like there was a shoe tent situation. I sent them back to Nike.

Last edited:
got my nike pair and will be returning tomorrow after work... i compared it to my footlocker pair and the quality looks inferior so no need to swap for the better pair

I know some people just collect, but i think it's crazy to not eventually wear them

This
Wear the shoes it's not a work of art, it's like buying tires, dont use them and they will rott. But I will say my two year / three-year policy of waiting to wear them has really come back to bite me in my ***, because Jordan brand is bringing back alternates or low top versions of everything from three or four years ago.

Ex. Jordan 10 with the 45 on the side, White 8 alternates , black 8 alternates , low top Jordan 12 Playoffs, Low top Jordan 5 black tongue,

They not going no where over 200 on da Stock... Probably dont have to resort to the Bay as my final option.

Screenshot_2017-08-22-22-53-48.png

This
Wear the shoes it's not a work of art, it's like buying tires, dont use them and they will rott. But I will say my two year / three-year policy of waiting to wear them has really come back to bite me in my ***, because Jordan brand is bringing back alternates or low top versions of everything from three or four years ago.

Ex. Jordan 10 with the 45 on the side, White 8 alternates , black 8 alternates , low top Jordan 12 Playoffs, Low top Jordan 5 black tongue,
To some people it's art

and i'm not knocking them at all, i just find it a little crazy

Oneness def still taking the promo code on invoices, sizes are popping up too, just got a 9, there wasnt a 9 earlier today when I looked.

Oneness sent me a full price invoice and added KY taxes to it as well. Said code expired yesterday. |l

Back
Top Bottom