OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

NIKE + pair came in last night. One shoe has a black pen mark in the red area :smh:

Edit.
Said pen mark...

IMG_5555.JPG

Unacceptable... send that back ASAP

I have the 2/17 production. Ordered off snkrs reserve. I've never had any qc issues or glue stains on any j's i've gotten directly from. Ike until now.
I think alo these reserves that went out for these was nike g'ing us to get rid of some of their trash pairs

Same over here. I usually prefer ordering from NDC for that reason alone. The boxes usually arrive in perfect condition compared to B&M FNL and FTL from being less handled. Opening a box of Jordans but especially XIIIs usually makes me euphoric. This is the first time that I was just shocked at what I was looking at. From the second I saw the sticker over the hologram half off (this never happened back in the day), I knew it was downhill from there.

God it's so hard lol
It is. I sometimes chime in on stuff but I try not to.
It's actually amazing to read posts where it seems as though people are completely shocked at what we get for releases.
I do have some releases that I am not 100% happy with. I'll look for the older version if they are wearable.

It's odd seeing so many complaints about QC errors on so many pairs. Any release I get, GR's especially, is online or bust. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've always gotten perfect or near perfect pairs. On this release the only "flaws" I noticed on my pair was the mesh meets a little closer together on the back of the left shoe compared to the right, and there's a very small white mark on the carbon fiber of the right shoe.

yo im kinda irked my pair came today in the regular remastered black box and a homemade looking label :lol:

but i got um for 149 shipped due to the failure of 2 day shipping so im cool lol

Last edited:
My pair came in from the nike sneakers app, and i'm satisfied with my pair. The way sum of you'll inspect the shoes is feminine and anal, "there a string sticking up, oh there's a drop of glue right here". If you want top quality material buy buscemi, or make your own.

Got my pair in yesterday, they're fuego man pure fuego. I feel for y'all that got some jacked up pairs but shoot just return em if you don't like em try to get that disco and either recock and pull the trigger again or just move on to the next one, or try to get em later. JB is always gonna have mistakes y'all act like this is something new, it's not. Y'all be easy now, I love you, God Bless.

Not really complaining about complaining assessing your complaints. It's feminine the way y'all complain about **** you can't control.

I actually purchased a pair and was somewhat pleased

Attachments

• IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    963 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Stop acting like a girl

GET IT??

For real tho, you know what you are going to get with these releases, just **** and wear your kicks or don't buy them
it dont work like that though. its their money. if they go buy a one legged 55 year old dwarf hooker and complain that the sex was bad they have the right to. its easy not to reply to something you dont agree with. just ignore the complaining its not that hard

i think the weekned sucks goat weiner. you dont see me bashing the guy in every page of that thread

people will always have their own standards

but that sexist **** that dont fly here. acting like the female gender is the only gender that complains. nope not even remotely true

Back
Top Bottom