OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Just got my pair in from swoosh. Im disappointed. Compared them to my 04 and they dont compare at all. Shape is ugly, leather feels cheap, came pre creased, i will be returning my pair and just stickin with my 04s. Was planning on wearing the new ones and retiring my 04s but guess not.
IMG_3778.jpg
IMG_3784.jpg
IMG_3785.jpg
IMG_3786.jpg
IMG_3780.jpg
IMG_3778.jpg
IMG_3784.jpg
IMG_3785.jpg
IMG_3786.jpg
IMG_3780.jpg

The black jordan tag/flap doesn't even sit flat like on one of my pairs. These Breds are inferior in quality compared to the Cherry 13's.

Just got my pair in from swoosh. Im disappointed. Compared them to my 04 and they dont compare at all. Shape is ugly, leather feels cheap, came pre creased, i will be returning my pair and just stickin with my 04s. Was planning on wearing the new ones and retiring my 04s but guess not.

How could you wear you're 04s and not have some spots on the sole that has to be re glued? my pair is unwearable at this moment.

You've been trying to wear them for 7 years!?
giphy.gif

:lol::lol: Yuuup.. I have like 100 pairs and I work a 9-5 where I have to wear suits.. its hard. This is why I try to only buy stuff I really like now adays. This gif is A1 lmaoo.

The black jordan tag/flap doesn't even sit flat like on one of my pairs. These Breds are inferior in quality compared to the Cherry 13's.
Thats what im sayin. My pair of white reds have no issues and were pretty good quality. Thats why i was excited for these thinking theyd be made the same.

Interested in getting these, but the way my bills been going lately and all the poor reviews I've been seeing. Thinking about waiting till Eastbay allows rep codes. How long does it normally take for eastbay to allow rep code use anyone knows? Cool Grey 8s just came out and these are still classified as new. Excluded from disocunt

Nothing though?

It's leaps and bounds better than the last retro...but I know you saw the banana shaped outsole and that thicker than a snicker triple stitch pleating around the mesh side panels.

Yeah I know. No retro will ever be perfect these included, heck even the OG's weren't. I just find the little things people nitpick about funny. These are a decent retro IMO. Just wear them and be happy.

Yeah I know. No retro will ever be perfect these included, heck even the OG's weren't. I just find the little things people nitpick about funny. These are a decent retro IMO. Just wear them and be happy.
My line of thinking nowadays. If I can get a clean OG pair though for a good price, I'm going for it just for bragging rights.

Kind of doesn't matter to me anymore...depending the retro though.

These are sitting hard. I may be able to get a double up for disco

I may be the only one in here that thinks this retro is very close to the 98 original. More so than the 04. Both are great but these are very well done.

Nothing though?

It's leaps and bounds better than the last retro...but I know you saw the banana shaped outsole and that thicker than a snicker triple stitch pleating around the mesh side panels.

Only thing annoying me is the banana toe/shape otherwise these remind me of the OG

saw them in person the other day, felt like98 again

Back
Top Bottom